The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

loreal hip piggies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

loreal hip piggies? Empty
PostSubject: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 pm

the packaging is completely identical to the jaquard pigments i bought at an art shop for $3.20

do i smell another f****** rat here or am i being stupid?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 pm

I've never heard of that brand but I regret buying the HIP pigments, they suck big time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:46 pm

well then, they mustn't be rip offs cos my jaquard pigments last through me falling asleep in them without smudging.

*bad lily for sleeping in makeup*

i wanna buy one of those massive sets of the jaquard piggies, you can get about 50 of them for some ridiculous price like $30. how good is that??

im pretty sure they're not specifically aimed at use as makeup, but i haven't had any reaction at all, however if you have sensitive skin or eyes. don't go there girlfriend Razz
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 pm

That's awesome considering I got 4 crappy HIP piggies for $40 and only accually like one of them (but it was right after I randomly found 50 bucks in a public bathroom so I don't feel so bad Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:07 am

you should sell them and buy new makeup ahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:50 pm

girloflowers wrote:
well then, they mustn't be rip offs cos my jaquard pigments last through me falling asleep in them without smudging.

*bad lily for sleeping in makeup*

i wanna buy one of those massive sets of the jaquard piggies, you can get about 50 of them for some ridiculous price like $30. how good is that??

im pretty sure they're not specifically aimed at use as makeup, but i haven't had any reaction at all, however if you have sensitive skin or eyes. don't go there girlfriend Razz
can you give me the link to the jaquard pigments please?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Dude, these seem to be pigments for arts and crafts...are you sure their safe to use on your eyes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:59 pm

im not acutally sure at all, but my eyes are fine :/

i asked the dude in the art shop and he said that a bunch of his friends use them for raves and stuff

karina- I just googled them they're on a bunch of different online stores.

but bear in mind i have NO IDEA IF THEY ARE SAFE. use them at your own risk!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 pm

I wouldn't use them. But then I'm paranoid about going blind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Oh dude, I have them.
They're completely non toxic and I've had no problems with mine.
They're super smooth, not chunky or anything so if it gets in your eye, you're a okay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:09 pm

i just bought nine more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 am

Gimme theeeem!
xDDD
Where do you buy yours from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:50 am

art stores dude

i go in and im like

"hey!, do you sell pearl ex pigments?"

"YES, oh god, we've been trying to get rid of them for ages, no one will buy them!"

"please excuse me while i buy you out of stock."

they give them to me for like, on average $2.50-$3.00 each
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loreal hip piggies?   loreal hip piggies? Empty

Back to top Go down

loreal hip piggies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: