The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another forum link!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

another forum link! Empty
PostSubject: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:52 pm

http://radmonsters.heavenforum.org/index.htm
RAD MONSTERS!

it's new. so you should check it out. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 pm

why are you promoting your forum on here?

thats extremely rude. especially as its not something extremely different from what here is. and actually uses some of the section titles from here...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 pm

I find that forum kinda pointless seeing as how it's like this one with less stuff on it....
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 pm

exactly. why copy us and try to get us to join it?

i have no idea what you thought you'd achieve...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm

i didn't make it to copy you.
and you act like you're the only forum in the world.
do any of these topics look familiar to you?

another forum link! 2ujk1lx

if you're calling me a rip off forum, you're doing it just the same.

excuse me for thinking some other girls might actually be interested in a different site.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Yeah...
Maybe you should have at least try to be a little more active here,
instead of using us as a billboard.
I mean really... Why'd you join if you were never going to post?
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:45 pm

I'm not gonna take credit for the sections here: I took them right off of the forum Limey made.

It's the fact that you created one with pretty much the same stuff as we have and even "Hair & Makeup Pictures" and posted it on our forum.

What do you think you will achieve?! You think people on here are gonna join your similar forum too? Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:50 pm

omg...i got banned! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm

again, another bad point.
another forum link! 14yagr6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm

and i banned you because you're trying to cause drama.
it's really not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:55 pm

WOW OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT!

*rolls eyes*

It's not about copying. I said that. It's that it has pretty much exactly what we have here, and you posted it here. It's about what exactly you think the point was posting it in here?

Honestly...pretty damn stupid.

Did you expect everyone to go "omg let's go theeeeere!"

And you're causing drama here! Seriously.

Altho...how DOES one cause drama on a dead forum? hmmmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm not trying to be rude but its a wee bit upsetting to see a forum a lot like this one advertised on here.

It seems like you're trying to take all the people from one forum and put them on one just like it..with less stuff.

Maybe if your forum had something unique about it that really set it apart from this one some people wouldn't be upset.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:03 pm

i wasn't causing drama at all and i'm still not.
i'm not the one with all the capitalization and exclaimation points, am i?

and no, i didn't expect people to ditch your forum for mine. there's a "links" thread for a reason, right? nobody had a problem when other forums were put in the "Visited Often" topic.

funny how you bring up the "dead forum" when i clearly pointed out that it's new. no forum is gonna be amazing four hours after it's made.

and annie, i understand what you're saying.
i really wasn't even attempting to "steal" members.
i said my forum was new, it's not even close to being done.
i just put on a few main topics so it wasn't completely dead.
i'm still working on it.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 pm

so why did you post it if you weren't trying to steal members?

I'm not causing drama. I'm annoyed and upset at the fact you join up here, never post and don't even know the people on here yet feel like you can promote a simliar forum without getting repercussions.

And forums posted in the other topic may have been makeup or beauty or fashion related but they were not pretty much identical to here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:12 pm

okay, so you're saying people can only be a part of one forum? it's not stealing if they still come to yours.

just because i don't post doesn't mean i don't come here almost everyday and read things. i'm not gonna ask a question on a topic that's already been asked, so there was no need to post.

and what's the problem if i know the people or not? you're just finding excuses to try and make me wrong. it doesn't matter who i know. do you know every single person who joins this forum?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:15 pm

It's like Jamie said; you're not active and just seem to be using us as an advertising unit at the moment.

I can't understand why you don't get how rude this was of you.

And you've clearly offended me by doing it...yet aren't even slightly apologetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:27 pm

okay, look. i know i don't post a lot, but i like i said, i'm here reading things almost every single day.

i would apologize because i realize where you're coming from since i don't post, but you started the fight with me before you even knew anything about what i was doing.

i like forums. i'm involved in a bunch of them so i wanted my own. so honestly, please don't think i did this to hurt your forum or you because it wasn't my intention at all.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:48 pm

We're all involved with more than 1 forum,
I'm sure of it.
I know Keeks and I both post on PRD,
but it's the fact that,
quite simply,
you haven't taken any time here,
I mean, I know it's hard to post sometimes,
like join into topics with a bunch of people you've never talked to or whatever, but I swear, we're all really nice.
It's funner to be active, than just come and read stuff.
I thought about making a forum the other day too, but then I realized that it would be just way silly seeing as if I were to make one it'd be the same thing as this(& your new one.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Jamie makes a point.
I used to just read on this forum for the longest even when Limey still controled it.

It is way better if you join in.
It's just a little silly to make a new forum when everything (no really everything) you could be intersted in already has a forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:15 pm

well, i doubt i'm even welcome in this forum anymore after what just happened, so i'll just find different people to join mine.

sorry for the trouble, everyone. <3
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:23 pm

I would recommend deleting this topic.

IT is indeed rude to only come to a forum to post your own that is pretty much the exact same. A message to a mod or admin would have been a good idea before posting the link to it, simply because it is perceived that you are trying to "steal" members and mimic this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:15 pm

i dont think its that rude :/
i have a section just to post websites (mostly forums) on my board, people can be on more than one board.

and how the hell is she copying this forum? every forum in the world uses these titles. like seirously O_o
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:49 pm

This is from over a month ago, I think we can consider it topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Jakalope wrote:
i dont think its that rude :/
i have a section just to post websites (mostly forums) on my board, people can be on more than one board.

and how the hell is she copying this forum? every forum in the world uses these titles. like seirously O_o
Number one, this is an old topic,
number two, it was the fact that she didn't ever post on this forum, and her main post was to advertise her own forum, that she had JUST made, that was very similar to this one.
That's why everyone was offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another forum link!   another forum link! Empty

Back to top Go down

another forum link!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next