The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cupcake cult???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 2:32 pm

Okay, so if I get my check today (fingers crossed!!) I want to go to Hot topic and get some of that cupcake cult eyeshadows. I already have the glitters, but i was wondering if you know if the eyeshadows work well? like...do they stay on, do they stain your eyes, etc.

I'm kinda iffy on hot topic brands because i bought a shadow/gloss duo from there only because it was inexpensive, but it stains my eyes for days!! well, only the pink, but yeah

haha i'm rambling!! any advice is great!! thanks!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 3:19 pm

so...you're asking for reviews of the cupcake cult product? if thats so, then this should go in PRODUCT REVIEWS, not here.

Hopefully Kendra is feeling nice and will move it :]

Aside from that I'm not help.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 5:30 pm

yeah, this should go in PR reviews - not only because Im the mod, but because I know a lot about CC.

the pressed shadows are good - but they're REALLY sheer, so you need eyesmudge as a base. in fact, I like CC's shadow primer...its okay.

what specific CC shadow are you looking at?
Back to top Go down

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:00 pm

oohh sorry!! well thanks for letting me know, though Very Happy

pretty much..i like the green apple one...hm but if it needs the eyesmudge under it..?..... lol

well thanks though!! haha i dont think i'm going to buy it... Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 am

haha, yeah, its crazy - but it makes for a more pulled together look - plus, eye smudge is the best thing on this earth. MM. I love it, haha.

sorry I couldnt help more! n.n
Back to top Go down

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:39 am

I actually own some eyeshadow from CC and it looks ok by itself, but Puffy's right you do need eye smudge.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:13 pm

yeah! it looks kinda...chalky? the pigments are better, I hope. yeow.
Back to top Go down

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 pm

I would really like to try their make up. I went to HT yesturday. They had the green apple eyeshadow and the purple one as well. They were on clearance too! I should have gotten them. But I didn't know I had as much $ on my debit card as I do. Damnit! lol.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 2:12 pm

they arent bad at all. I've yet to buy the red Rebel eyeshadow. Im a fan of dark reds because they work with my skin tone, and there's nothing I love more than a polished, red shadow with barely a flick of liner for a come-hither look.
Back to top Go down

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 9:12 pm

I love red eyeshadow but unless it's red glitter it doesn't work for me. lol. It just makes me look like a drag queen. =p
Back to top Go down

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 am

yea, the eye colors are "okay" - they are chalk like and hard to apply. for fun colors i love nyx.
i really love the glitters! i use them with my water color makeup and they stay on forever Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cupcake cult??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cupcake cult???   cupcake cult??? Empty

Back to top Go down

cupcake cult???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: