The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic

Go down 
+17
Beb82
hyperventilating
xxmissyxx
electrikkk
pinkhaired
ninibaby
hello disaster
Jayme
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
GinaELIZABETH
Lindsay
Aelwyndaeira
Le_Saboteur
abercrombie
Gloomyjewel
Kirsty
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Yeah, it doesn't let you do it when someone's posted after it. You'll just have to wait for Kendra to do it.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:36 am

The softsparkle ones Jess?

I love them!
I think you'll need to work them a bit at the start cause I found the coatingy-stuff on the point kinda scratchy but once i'd warmed them up and got rid of it they were fine! I was kinda worried the glitter would be irritating too but I've found it okay. I usually wear them over Blacktrack Fluidline on the top and on their own on the bottom lashes.

Lasting power is insane though. Even if the glitter has worn off at the end of the day the colour is still definitely there. You'll need a good makeup remover! :p
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 6:45 am

I WANT THEM!!

Are they worth AUD$65 though?

And how are your brushes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 10:18 am

well AUS$65 works out at £27.50, and the set is £24 so the prices are pretty much the same.

the way i see it, the pencils work out at £5 (AUS$11) each, which is what you'd pay on the high street here.
if you'll use all the colours then i think its worth it! and they're big too, i thought they'd be kinda mini but nope!

the brushes are great!
i don't really have a bad word to say about them.
really nice and soft and the gold handles are so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 12:40 pm

abercrombie wrote:

I love them!
I think you'll need to work them a bit at the start cause I found the coatingy-stuff on the point kinda scratchy but once i'd warmed them up and got rid of it they were fine! I was kinda worried the glitter would be irritating too but I've found it okay. I usually wear them over Blacktrack Fluidline on the top and on their own on the bottom lashes.

Lasting power is insane though. Even if the glitter has worn off at the end of the day the colour is still definitely there. You'll need a good makeup remover! :p

*drools*

Waaaant.

From the MAC holiday 07 stuff, I'm not tooo worried about the pigment sets, but I would freaking looove the Warm and Cool Eyes eyeshadow palletes. Like I said on page one, I would adore the Tan and Coral Finery sets as well, but $80 is a bit out of my price range.

I'm needing some more Select Moistureblend, almost all gone. Curse you, dry skin!

I also need some more Dramatically Different moisturiser from Clinique. Damn runnin' out of all this expensive stuff at once >.<

More than anything, though, I need something that will stop my hair from going all frizzy thanks to the humidity. Everything I've seen so far is for girls who straighten their curls out. Rar.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 12:53 pm

Le_Saboteur wrote:
abercrombie wrote:

I love them!

*drools*

Waaaant.

From the MAC holiday 07 stuff, I'm not tooo worried about the pigment sets, but I would freaking looove the Warm and Cool Eyes eyeshadow palletes. Like I said on page one, I would adore the Tan and Coral Finery sets as well, but $80 is a bit out of my price range.

More than anything, though, I need something that will stop my hair from going all frizzy thanks to the humidity. Everything I've seen so far is for girls who straighten their curls out. Rar.

the shadow palettes are so pretty! but way expensive, especially if you know you wont use all the colours.

uhhh as for hair - have you tried Aveda Anti-Humectant? it's a pomade and you apply the tiniest (seriously, its easy to look like a greaseball) amount to partially dry/dry hair when you style i or as a finishing balm for flyaways.
i really, really like it. i live in newcastle and obviously the uk has shitty wet weather most of the time so its ace for under-umbrella hair!
it's expensive but lasts forever, makes yer hair super soft and smells yummy!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Cinema Secrets foundation (to use as concealer)
It would cover my circles perfectly.. I found some on ebay but it only ships to US :'(
I also want some more nail polish.. I have more nail polish than eyeshadow but it's not enough! Plus 4 of them are shitty.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 2:38 pm

I want one of those huge makeup cases (traincase?) My makeup collection is getting out of hand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 4:13 pm

different coloured liquid eyeliners
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 8:16 pm

pinkhaired wrote:
I want one of those huge makeup cases (traincase?) My makeup collection is getting out of hand!
YEAH!!!! I want one too!
If only they didn't cost an arm and a leg!
Pinupgirlclothing used to have really cute ones that cost $90, and came in red or black leather, and were all vintage style...
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 5:30 am

girloflowers wrote:
different coloured liquid eyeliners

Fyrinnae Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 5:30 am

I have one, I got it from Sally's and I don' think it was too expensive!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 12:13 pm

I got the new Maybelline Define-a-Lash today, the one in the pretty pink tube!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 1:35 pm

Pretty pink tube?
Here it's green.

~~
I bought a small Milani purple eyeshadow, because all of their products have been cut in price,
and it was the only color I liked.
Andd Covergirl Lash Exact.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 4:44 pm

No there's a new one that's in pink thats suposed to be more volumizing, they had the green here also. Kinda like how covergirl has lash exact then volume exact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 10:28 pm

i got new foundation and liquid eyeliner, eyeliner= prestige and foundation = physicians formula
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 12:34 am

I went to the mall and stoped at the Mac counter at Macys where i finnaly got Mi'Lady and since i was looking to buy a forest green colour, i picked out Humid.
I got a sample of a really nice smelling perfume too.
I also stopped by Sephora and got the eyeliner set from Urban Decay which has some really cool looking colours-i hope they look good on as well and some make-up removing wipes from Sephora brand.They gave me a cute little silver pouch for free too.
I can't wait to try everything on.
Here is a pick:
Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 Makeup1em4
I'm thinking of buying the face brush set from Mac in gold.Does anybody have it? Is it worth the money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 12:39 am

abercrombie wrote:
Today I bought...

Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 Macmac2il1

LOVE!
I want those sooo much!! Have you used them already? Are they really awsome?
I was also thinking of getting the goldish-silverish set of pigments & glitter but the bottles are so tiny and i don't know if it's really worth the money.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 5:19 am

yehh i've been using them! they're ace - sooo soft!

if you don't already have a 187, then get the set just for that! It's probably my favourite brush ever.
I have two MAC ones (regular and now that short handled edition) and a Pout one which is bascially the same except it has a pink handle.
you can use them for evvvvvvverything! like... liquid foundation, mineral foundation, cream blusher, powder blusher, highligher, bronzer and the BB Shimmer Bricks. (now you know why i have 3!)

people say the quality isn't as good as the regular brushes because they're machine made instead of by hand but i don't find any real difference between them!

go buy! go buy! go buy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm

karina wrote:
I went to the mall and stoped at the Mac counter at Macys where i finnaly got Mi'Lady and since i was looking to buy a forest green colour, i picked out Humid.
I got a sample of a really nice smelling perfume too.
I also stopped by Sephora and got the eyeliner set from Urban Decay which has some really cool looking colours-i hope they look good on as well and some make-up removing wipes from Sephora brand.They gave me a cute little silver pouch for free too.
I can't wait to try everything on.
Here is a pick:
Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 Makeup1em4
I'm thinking of buying the face brush set from Mac in gold.Does anybody have it? Is it worth the money?

I really want to get the UD Eyeliner set... What are the colours called and can you get them seperately?
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 4:22 pm

They're the 24/7 Glide-On Eye pencils in travel size, but they are sold separately in their normal size if you want them.

EDIT
linkage!
individual pencils
travel size set
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Jess wrote:

I really want to get the UD Eyeliner set... What are the colours called and can you get them seperately?
Yes, you can buy them seperately.Here is a link for you:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P133707&categoryId=C10461
The travel set comes with:
LUST ( purple)
ZERO ( black) which i've been buying for a long time now for my everyday use
COVET (lime green)
LUCKY (copper)
ELECTRIC ( teal)
I think that this set is a great deal, the pencils are just a bit smaller then the regular ones which cost 15 bucks each.This set was 27 dollars for 5 pencils, i am really happy with it.
I want the deluxe shadow box too.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P194718&categoryId=RPCS#

I became a big fan of Urban Decay lately, their eyeshadows have awsome, vibrant colors.
But did you guys notice that the individual shadows although cheaper then Make up for ever brand are more expensive then Mac ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 6:38 pm

abercrombie wrote:
yehh i've been using them! they're ace - sooo soft!

if you don't already have a 187, then get the set just for that! It's probably my favourite brush ever.
I have two MAC ones (regular and now that short handled edition) and a Pout one which is bascially the same except it has a pink handle.
you can use them for evvvvvvverything! like... liquid foundation, mineral foundation, cream blusher, powder blusher, highligher, bronzer and the BB Shimmer Bricks. (now you know why i have 3!)

people say the quality isn't as good as the regular brushes because they're machine made instead of by hand but i don't find any real difference between them!

go buy! go buy! go buy!
I do have the 187 but i mostly use it for blush, not foundation. So it wouldn't hurt to get another one Smile
I have heard complaints about the quality ,that's why i asked for an opinion on this forum because I trust that the ladies on here know what they r talking about as opposed to all those "experts" out there Razz
I'm buying it tomorrow then.
Thanks so much for your imput.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:59 pm

grr, I want the mini travel pencils, have been forevers.

and I absolutely loved that issue of sephora. MM.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 5:43 am

My Pout stuff FINALLY arrived! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 837zqtc

woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic   Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Beauty Products Shopping & Wishlist Topic
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next