The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!? Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?   NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 pm

One of my favorite bands EVER got rid of their guitarist Eric Griffin!!! Shocked

He was so amazing and no matter how hard they try they can NEVER find someone as good as him!!

THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMITT!!!! Ugh!! AT the very least... I did get to see his last Chicago show, talk to him, and take a picture with him.....

But still!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!
pissed off pissed off pissed off

As Wednesday 13 gears up for his fall tour, it will be without guitarist Eric Griffin. At this time no replacement has been found. Interested parties can send their info to mule@horrorhigh.com

“Eric is a great guy and has been a huge asset to the touring band for the past year. He is an amazing player and will add new life to whatever band he joins! It will be extremely difficult to find a replacement.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?   NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 11:44 pm

Maybe he left...they may not have "gotten rid of him."
So maybe he'll come back with a new rad band! Think happy!
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?   NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!? EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 3:48 am

I saw that on myspace too but i only recently started liking the band, meaning i like their music but haven't started my whole stalker thing where i find out their entire life lol, anyways the guitarist did sound pretty awesome so it's pretty sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?   NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!? Empty

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOO!!! POR QUE!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: