The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

youtube make-up tutorials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

youtube make-up tutorials Empty
PostSubject: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 pm

There are sooo many youtube make-up tutorial videos but a lot of them are boring and lengthy to watch. I have found some really good ones though but it looks like it'd be soo fun to record yourself doing your make-up and inspire others!!

haha. I wish I could do that but I don't have a webcam. My digicam records videos though. I'd really want to make it fun but yeah.

Umm I posted this in DIY cause I know that one girl on here does videos (discodollies?) soo I was just wondering if anyone else has videos on youtube...I like watching them!! They inspire me to kind of want to do it LOL but they all seem to use mac and I dont haha but I'd be like w00 you can l00k beautiful without mac!!! go minerals!! hahaha. Anyways, yeah, anyone else got any diy makeup videos out there for me to watch or something? Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:13 am

I wont be doing tutorials any time soon, but I will be doing reviews by voice post on LJ, and maybe YT when I get a cam. :]
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 am

this is for crafts.
this should be in links or glam yourself up.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:21 am

Our local paper did an article on youtube makeup tutorials. I wish I still had it because it mentioned some usernames.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:37 pm

I really like Leesha's tutorials. She's so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youtube make-up tutorials   youtube make-up tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

youtube make-up tutorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: