The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Empty
PostSubject: Physicians Formula Concealer Twins   Physicians Formula Concealer Twins EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 02740

So I got this at Target, for like $7 I think. It's got yellow on one end to hide under eye circles and fair on the other end to conceal like blemishes and stuff
I've been pretty impressed with everything by Physicians Formula that I've ever used, so I was wondering if anyone has ever used their concealer, this one speciffically or any others.
I just want to get a general idea of how well it works before I open it up.
Back to top Go down
Zombiere

PostSubject: Re: Physicians Formula Concealer Twins   Physicians Formula Concealer Twins EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm

I have one of their concealers. Unfortunatly I do not remember the specific name. But it comes in a small tube. It works okay. But I think it's a little too dark for my skin tone. I have extremely fair, pale skin. So it's sometimes hard for me to find make up that matches my skin tone! That on the other hand looks like it may work for me. Hmm. I might have to try that when I get paid on Friday! Thanks for the review Smile
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Physicians Formula Concealer Twins   Physicians Formula Concealer Twins EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:46 pm

I have one thats just the yellow side of that. I also have a cakey type one thats yellew on side and light on the other. I think its ok but my under eye circles are so dark that that stuff wont control them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Physicians Formula Concealer Twins   Physicians Formula Concealer Twins EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm

i don't have really dark under eye circles...i just think my make-up would look a bit nicer if i covered them

i also get blemishes every now and then which is what the fair side is for and what i need a concealer for most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physicians Formula Concealer Twins   Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins
Page 1 of 1