The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monroes, pricing, advice...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 2:53 pm

just don't get a stud that's too big...although you might need to at first to give room for swelling

a girl my bf works with got it done but she has a slim face so it already looks bad on her but the stud is like the size of a pea so it looks even worse
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 3:01 pm

I wanted tiny studs for snakebites...because huge stud like things would look grody as hell, especially on my face, since Ive got strong, boy-like features - rawrn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 3:28 pm

lol yeah i have looked into little studs and a retainer for college Smile soo excited i just hope it isnt gonna be crazy expensive :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 pm

I doubt it'll be expensive. My lipring was like, 29$ total for the piercing and ring? I thought it'd be like $60!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm

awesome, a friend of mine said it'll probably be about £15 which i think actually works out as like $29 or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 1:20 pm

I am dragging up my post for an update: I have thought a lotttt about getting my piercing and decided to leave it for a year or so because I don't want to do something that will scar me for life on a whim, I would much rather get it done in a year or so and know that it's what i really want. But you guys have been a lot of help so thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monroes, pricing, advice...   Monroes, pricing, advice... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monroes, pricing, advice...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2