The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Makeup Collection :D

Go down 
+19
hyperventilating
cherrybomb
Gloomyjewel
Beb82
shadowsforsale
Aelwyndaeira
ninibaby
anjelik_dreamin
GinaELIZABETH
xxmissyxx
TOONRULESOK
Beckygdizzle
kaylalane
abercrombie
Jayme
Le_Saboteur
NightmaresOnWax
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:25 pm

OMG I LOVE the Max Factor mascara.

It leaves NO clumps at all and make lashes super long and curled.

I adore it.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:40 pm

oo nice!

Ive gone back to my lash stylist - I dab the sides of the comb on a towel, then I combcombcomb, dab it again, and comb some more =D

looks like Ive some falsies!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:53 pm

Thats what I did with Lash Stylist until I put my HIP mascaras brush in it. It's easier to use this way but I kind of miss that pain in the ass comb!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:54 pm

yeahhh I love the mascara too much to get rid of it. and it holds all day! only bad part is that its a bitch to take off. worth it though. =D
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:56 pm

Well I still have the stuff, just no comb. I have the non-waterproof kind and it doesn't leave me looking like a racoon like the HIP stuff did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:58 pm

ahaha, waterproof for me >.<
I had to rush my makeup today so I couldnt do the lash stylist, I woulda died - had to get the turbo boost, and I still stabbed myself in the eye >.<
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 5:18 pm

I always stab myself in the eye, and then proceed to get the mascara all over my freshly applies eyeshadow.

I'll tell ya, I oughta not wear makeup anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 5:27 pm

I'm never able to follow the "eyeshadow first, liner second, mascara third" rule.

I always screw up my eyeliner, especially liquid, so if I put it on after shadow, then i have to redo my pretty eyeshadow.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 5:28 pm

Is that the rule? I do liner, shadow, mascara. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 6:17 pm

I do either or.

if I want my liner to last, then I put my base on first, then liner - I pat the eyeshadow over it, then liner/black shadow over it. then mascara.

I can never do mascara first - my lashes get covered in shadow, so its always last.
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 2:32 am

Tiinia! I notice you have the Kryolan UV Day-Glo kit so I shall ask you...do you have trouble putting it on? Sometimes it'll be cooperative for me...then other times, if I'm covering my eye in a certain color, it'll just get blotchy, no matter how damp, or dry or anything my brush is! It works like a charm for liner...but I can't seem to get it to look great. Any hints?
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 am

Okay here's mine... - OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SIZE!

Nails
Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 66cdgnr

Lips
Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 543rkux

Skin
Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 5znureh

Eyes
Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 68at89h

Brushes and suchlike
Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 62igzzc
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Tiinia! I notice you have the Kryolan UV Day-Glo kit so I shall ask you...do you have trouble putting it on? Sometimes it'll be cooperative for me...then other times, if I'm covering my eye in a certain color, it'll just get blotchy, no matter how damp, or dry or anything my brush is! It works like a charm for liner...but I can't seem to get it to look great. Any hints?

ok so my best hints would be:
use a flat rounded synthetic hair brush
something like MAC's 249
dip it in water, pat it on a tissue
then swirl it around in your color

start mith a dry base I use L'Oreal De-Crease
do it in small sections
like start from the inner corner, close your eye, then let dry
then do another small section and so so

you'd probably never really want to open your eye until you've got the application you want then put a setting spray over it and very light powder

anything you can do to keep moisture off of it

since it's water activated as soon as it gets moisture to it it's going to get splotchy be it a lil' water from your tear ducts or the oil on your eyelids

this is just what i've done to keep it on...it may not work as well for you, and there's probably a quicker way...but until I find it this is all i've got hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 pm

Does anyone know when the loreal HIP eyeshadows will be available in the UK?I really want some!!!lol
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 3:16 pm

Ohhhh Hana! Check that blue lipstick! Have you ever worn it?

That natural collection gloss is such a pretty colour too. I bought a pale pink-shimmer one but I used it twice and then the gloss stopped coming out with the applicator?
It was as if it was completely empty - but it was full :/
So annoying!
Back to top Go down
Southpaw

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 4:00 am

Hm, for some reason, using a setting spray didn't pop into my head! Haha. Thanks, I'll try that! For some reason, I can use the inferenze colors fine, but never really did well with the UV. Guess I'll have to be patient. =D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:01 am

Is that the clinique under eye stuff in the third picture, the one with the shiny lid? If so, I LOOVE that stuff! It's is a definet lifesaver when you don't get enough sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Southpaw wrote:
Hm, for some reason, using a setting spray didn't pop into my head! Haha. Thanks, I'll try that! For some reason, I can use the inferenze colors fine, but never really did well with the UV. Guess I'll have to be patient. =D.

I had a lot of trouble with it too...the main trick is to have a really dry eyelid and smooth surface to work on...
apparently we're not the only ones that have had trouble with it because the lady at the make-up shop said she loves the Kryolan Aquacolors but the UV are harder to work with...

I could cover my whole face in the black and never have a problem...but something about those UVs...?
Back to top Go down
justdrag

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Yup their from flashtronic. I havent got my rushmetal in the mail yet. Sad The pinky one i use as a blush its light unless you apply it heavy. I use it mixed with a clinique blush that I have.. Gold spill is very nice. It has a tinge of gold, but has a nice silver into it so it doesnt make you look over done like global glow. Northern light is the pinkest by far, Its got some gold in it, its really a nice color though. Lovestone would be a good blush too, just depends on the colors you like
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 pm

Thanks! They sound so nice!

I'm kinda undecided about Global Glow - I get the impression from specktra that it's not that workable? I've already got Pearl Sunshine from Barbie so I'm not sure I really need it?

I never thought about using Lovestone as a blush but the colour looks amazing - really wearable. I don't really like anything thats too peachy or orange-red so it would be perfect!
And Ether e/s looks beautiful!

What did you order from Rushmetal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 7:56 pm

HANA! I have a question for you.
I see you have two eyelash curlers. I have the metal type one, and I was thinking of buying the black type one from Napolean... but which one do you reckon curls better?
Back to top Go down
justdrag

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 am

from rushmetal just the pigments. All but quick frost and gold mode, but i think I am going to buy a sample of goldmode and see if I like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 am

Ooh Hana, nice collection! Is that a silver sparkly type lipstick I see? That'd be soo neat...haha

Oh and look at this collection, everyone:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=44650&highlight=blushcremes

Personally, I think she's fucking idiotic. I can't imagine not only how much money she's spent, but how much of that looks completely unused. Seriously though...it just seems so pointless to have THAT much stuff unless she's a) absolutely gorgeous or b) in make-up artistry career becauseee yeah I can't imagine half of that even being used...it's like an overhaul of colors...overwhelming to me, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:30 am

Brittni... how would it make sense to have that much stuff if she's absolutely gorgeous? What's looks got to do with anything?

But I must say, that is ONE impressive collection. That wouldn't even fit into my bathroom.
It's crazy.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:51 am

I've seen that collection sooo many times and I still think it's basically just a picture of a MAC counter.

She must have a Pro Card. Either that or she has far more money than sense.

A combination of both even?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Makeup Collection :D   Your Makeup Collection :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Makeup Collection :D
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next