The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! Empty
PostSubject: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 pm

show off your favorite outfits for different seasons! i'm so lazy, but i'll totally take pictures of my favorite ones tomorrow or Friday!

be cool and let's see what people from around the world (or even just around the same country) are wearing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 12:39 am

you forgot spring Surprised
Back to top Go down
Plthub

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 7:15 pm

My winter and summer outfits are all the same for the most part (I just wear more jackets in winter) since California weather is pretty mild.

It's only the mornings that are cold in the winter. Let me tell you, wearing shorts and a scarf in 50 degree weather kinda blows.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 4:19 pm

yeh i dont really change much...i usually stick to jeans and tshirts or skirts with footless tights.

of course if im away somewhere then ill wear shorts and stuff or if its unnaturally hot in scotland...
and in winter i wear cute sweaters and hoodies and stuff i wouldnt wear if it was warm in summer.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 pm

I'm surprised so few people get into the seasons. I love to change what I'm wearing according to seasons and weather. In the summer I more or less live in sandals, sun dresses, skirts and t-shirts or shorts and wife beaters. I'm lazy in summer.
Fall I like to wear jeans, sweaters, scarves or tights and warmer dresses/skirts.
Winter I usually wear jeans or leggings, boots, loads of layered sweaters and my jacket.
Spring is all about dresses and flats.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:19 pm

what I will be wearing for fall!

shooz:

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! 152737_gry_w

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! 152737_rmu_w

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! 152789_gry_w

tops:

- large, oversized sweaters
- huge cardigans
- fitted cardigans
- long tank tops, ie old navy

pants:
- skinny jeans!

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! 294755428_42dee4235d

other crap:
- black and navy tights

there's two bags I'd like to carry this fall, Im about to post them in the I want this item thread.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 pm

my god i want those shoes so bad it hurts inside!
puffy...package swap?!!?!?!! Razz
i want the grey hearts and the plaid.

i bought lots of cute little dresses this summer...like a couple of strappy sundresses and some other short sleeved dresses which im gonna be wearing with tights and leggings all winter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:25 pm

mum is getting me those next month Razz

Im paying for the grey on my own!
I totally cant wait! =D
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 pm

so jealous.

im gonna go see if they ship and how expensive it is.

better not be shit...*makes googly eyes at puffy just in case*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:29 pm

whereeeee are theyyy???

i want some, and i think ive asked you before, buttt i forget. : [
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:29 pm

delias.

see i know that and im not even american Razz

$30 shipping isnt bad actually...tho i have no idea how much it would cost to phone them or if i have a fax machine.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:30 pm

teehee, Y SHOULD I TELL YEWWW!?

haha, I kid - its Delia's!
we dont have a Delly's here in Louisiana, so me n mum have to order via catalog/website.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:32 pm

will you be getting them soon? like...next few weeks?
cos my only thing is i cant try them on...but maybe you could tell me how they fit. im sure they'd be ok but id just wanna know.
cos like you know how sometimes shoes can be your size but they fit a bit funny or something?

UH OH KEEKS CLICKED ON THE JEWELLERY SECTION!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:35 pm

mhm! I'm supposed to be getting them the beginning of next month, so Im hoping within the first two weeks of september! wooo.

then I have to find some skinny navys/khakis to wear with them so I dont look weird...gwar I hate not working ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Ooooh, I love those shoes, The first pair are really nice =]
I really get into the seasons haha, I'm not a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, I bought some cute vintage summer dresses this year but the weather has been so bad that I havent gotten around to wearing them =[
I kind of can't wait for autumn though because I love wearing dresses with scarves and tights and boots, And then for winter I really want some earmuffs but i'm not cute enough to pull them off so I'm not sure about them yet XD
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 pm

aw if my hair is longer and i can wear it kind of wavy and messed up, im totally getting ear muffs. i just think they look cute like that Razz

i want a really cute hat. i have some cute ones but i want and extra cute one!

i havent had much chance to wear summery clothes cept in NY and Spain because we have had no summer. its a bit sad really.

i need to invest in some new jumpers and cardigans for winter. i might have a talk with my mum when we got out tomorrow and see if i can have a wee bit of pennies to buy some. (cos i wanna use my end of the month money to order those shoes!)
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 6:21 pm

gwar, I would wear muffies all the time, and I was ridiculously ugly. anyone can wear them! :]
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 8:11 pm

I got an adorable black and gray plaid skirt, knee length, and pleated! I also got black knee socks with gray argyle-type pattern at the top to match. Totally wearing those to my interview tomorrow.

Anyways, that's my new favourite outfit. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 8:13 pm

mm, that skirt sounds hotttt, m'dear. =D
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 pm

I miss having my own room because my favorite outfit is NAKED
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 9:28 pm

XD!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 9:56 pm

oh yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!   favorite fall/winter and summer outfits! Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite fall/winter and summer outfits!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: General Chat-
Jump to: