The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! Empty
PostSubject: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:27 pm

So I was using the Clean and Clear Black Head Clearing Scrub which worked really well at keeping my skin clear.
but I wanted something with a lil' stronger exfoliation to it, because I have oily skin but I get dry patches below my lips but not quite on my chin, around my nose and I have to keep my eyebrow area really smooth or getting rid of them and drawing them on is a nightmare.
So I switched over to the Morning Burst Oil Control scrub stuff. It had the right amount of scrubbiness but it made my top layer of kin really dry and flaky and my skin was just as oily. So scrubbing off all the dry skin with this stuff just caused more dry skin.

Then my bf cousin who lives at the same house as him uses Noxema continuous clean Citrus scrub...so I would use that if I forgot to bring my own face wash and ended up loving it!!!

It has just the right amount scrubbines and it cleans great!!! and it smells good.

My bf has really sensitive skin but really thick facial hair so every time he shaves his beard area breaks out with ingrown hairs and dry skin...needless to say, he doesn't shave very often.
I got him to start using this and his skin looked so much better after the first time, he freaked out a bit because he thought it was unnatural how smooth his skin was, but anyways just from using this he has gone from shaving once a week to atleast 3-4 times a week and his skin looks so much better and it doesn't break out near as bad.

Love this stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 pm

and that's enough for me to want to spend on it!

loved this review =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:32 pm

it actually isn't very expensive at Wal*Mart $4 or so I think...not bad compared to some of Clean and Clear and their products.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:34 pm

I'm almost out of my scrub, I might try this next!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:35 pm

oh yeah, I saw it at Kmart for pretty cheap, I damn near picked it up...rawr! I'll have to snag some once Im out of my neutrogena stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 1:31 am

i don't use a scrub but this sounds tantalising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!   Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Noxema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub!!!
Page 1 of 1