The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HUURRRRR grow faster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HUURRRRR grow faster Empty
PostSubject: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 pm

ok girls

I'm sure there's already a topic about this.

But i am sick to death of not being able to put my hair in a friggen PONYTAIL!!!!!!!!

How oh how can i make it grow faster?

any suggestions at all would be totally excellent.

i just want to wear a ponytail or a bun Sad

short hair was fun for like... 3 or 4 years but i'm sick of it now.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 pm

extensions. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:59 pm

so expensiiiiiiiive Sad

plus, would they go in my hair at the moment? it's awfully short
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 am

pssh. I have NO at this rate. I can still do extensions!

if you have one of those lil hair stores run by asians,
then you can get extensions. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:14 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:17 am

buttt its no good if you dont know how to put them in yourself. I learned by watching my aunt when she did mine, and I use only one bag of hair, no more, no less! you should find someone that can do it for a reasonable price. =]
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:05 am

It might be because u have split ends, if you get you split ends cut off once a month, your hair will grow faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:11 pm

Extensions are a possibility but you can get them glued, sewed, or heat-bonded in. You have to decide which you think won't hinder your natural hair growing cause sometimes after you have extensions, your natural hair can become shorter.

And it's not that expensive. I paid 40$ for a pack of hair, and 60$ for the salon work. They lasted almost 3 months with how I maintained them.

But yeah, why don't you go the more natural route? Load up on Vitamin B...like buy a Hair, Skin, + Nails pill bottle and take that every day...and also massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes a day cause it'll get the blood circulation pumping or something (hey, I read it on this forum lol) and make your hair grow longer.

Goooodddluck!!!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:24 pm

Yes message your head every day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Iero-is_a-hero wrote:
It might be because u have split ends, if you get you split ends cut off once a month, your hair will grow faster

I think that's just a hair myth. I don't really know though. =/
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:07 pm

cheerios wrote:
Iero-is_a-hero wrote:

I think that's just a hair myth. I don't really know though. =/

It's not that it makes it grow faster, but it seems like it because it stops the breakage on the ends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 1:48 am

Cutting your hair just a little bit once a month keeps them healthy --> they grow faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 2:02 am

true it keeps your hair healthy but it doesn't make it grow faster...it just makes it break less

if it's not breaking off it will grow to its full potential but it won't increase the speed of growth

vitamin b and protien!!!
quarter inch trims every 4 to 6 weeks
wash it every other day and massage your scalp on the day you don't wash it
this will naturally condition it and promote growth by stimulating blood flow
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 am

deep condition too - Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Hair Mask all the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 2:06 am

conditioner is always good...i mean duh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 2:22 am

long hair here i come >.<

or i could get a wig ahaha
Back to top Go down
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 4:29 am

I'm trying to grow my hair for when I start university & since I started the following it's been growing really fast:
Loads of protein - atleast one source of protein with every meal & snacks of cheese/peanuts/yogurts inbetween.
Biotin
Silica compound
Coconut oil massaged into my head, left on overnight & washed off in the morning.
Fish oil - you can buy capsules 'cos it tastes gross
Prenatal vitamins
Yoga positions where blood flows to your head - ie shoulderstands, headstands etc
Brushing hair with a good brush twice a day with head flipped upside down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 4:36 am

i love youuu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Brittni wrote:
and also massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes a day cause it'll get the blood circulation pumping or something (hey, I read it on this forum lol) and make your hair grow longer.

pahaha that was me :]
but yea thats what i was gonna say

alsooo stress and bad diets make your hair grow slower

so :]

be happy and eat good and itll grow faster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 4:14 am

broken_Treehouse wrote:
Brittni wrote:
and also massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes a day cause it'll get the blood circulation pumping or something (hey, I read it on this forum lol) and make your hair grow longer.

Was that also you that said to use red lipstick over blue undereye bags? Its been working fab for meee. You have awesome tips! hehe
Back to top Go down
BamTheVa

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 7:02 am

Aparently Prenatal vitamins are the best thing you can take to make your hair and nails grow!?! I havn't tried, but thats what I've hear, might give it a go!
Back to top Go down
BamTheVa

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 7:03 am

Aparently Prenatal vitamins are the best thing you can take to make your hair and nails grow!?! I havn't tried, but thats what I've hear, might give it a go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 1:26 pm

Brittni wrote:
broken_Treehouse wrote:
Brittni wrote:

Was that also you that said to use red lipstick over blue undereye bags? Its been working fab for meee. You have awesome tips! hehe

haha yea that was me :] thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 1:27 pm

hmm prenatal vitamins..interesting im gonna try and get some now :]
Back to top Go down
Zombiere

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 10:54 pm

My friend told me about Prenatal Vitamins and I have been taking them everyday now. Was embaressing though b/c my assistant manager poked my belly and asked if I was pregnant LOL. I will let you gals know how its going Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUURRRRR grow faster   HUURRRRR grow faster Empty

Back to top Go down

HUURRRRR grow faster
Page 1 of 1