The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!

Go down 
+2
Aelwyndaeira
anjelik_dreamin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! Empty
PostSubject: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 3:00 am

YAAAAAAAY!!! like i could do it before but i used to do it BEFORE my eyeshadow and have to fix and and then u wouldn't even be able to tell. But today i did it after and it WORKED and it looked awesome Very Happy Very Happy i'm so proud! i wanna take pics but my camera's dead. our poor glam is so quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 3:01 am

YAAAAAAAAY!
HF!
I haven't even attempted it except on the back of my hand. I concluded that if I tried it on my eyelid I'd look like a drunk drag queen...
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 7:43 am

I find liquid eyeliner SO much easier than pencil eyeliner. The trick is to hold onto your outer eye edge and pull your lid taught. And to make your eyes look bigger, make the line a bit thicker about in the middle of your eye, and extend a bit past your eyelid (cats eye shaped). Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 3:20 pm

I used to find liquid liner really tricky, but now that I can use it I like it alot better than penci. It doesn't smudge at all.
I just got a thing from urban decay that makes any eyeshadow into liquid liner and I am soooo in love with it! Has anyone else tried it?
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 3:30 pm

I just bought a marker thing from Physician's Formula and haven't used it yet, but I'm hoping it'll be better than all the pencils I've used and had issues with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 4:25 pm

i found the greatest liner. it's got the sort of felt tip brush but i didnt think they had very good definition and hated them but it's liquid. its really good.
and it's only £4 from h&m
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 4:26 pm

and congratulations by the way because i know how hard it can be.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 3:31 am

kudos to you! Liquid eyeliner is such a pain! And the pencils
always rub off on me so I started using black eye smudge,
it's got hella staying power! Just don't get in your eye while
your wearing contacts b/c that hurts real bad! >.<
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 1:17 pm

I was just about to recommend Physicians Formula's brand of liquid liner in the pen, since ANYONE can totally master it, but shadows beat me to it! and there is the brand that that ashlee simpson bitch uses, styl-eyes stuff or whatever its called, haha. you could try that too!

and for a non smuding pencil, try a maybelline liner - used it once, and it lasted all day, I was floored. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!   I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think i may just have mastered liquid eyeliner!
Page 1 of 1