The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disco Dollies Tutorials

Go down 
+6
kaylalane
Gloomyjewel
gill
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Disco Dollies Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm

I loooove Leesha's video tutorials on youtube.

Aside from how insanely cute she is, she makes me wanna buy a bunch of MAC (she's a damn good advert!).
I want the shade stick thing from her blue tutorial (the most recent one at present). She just coloured in her lid and it looks awesome! Razz

Better than Xenia?

I didnt want the link getting lost in the makeup thread so it has it's own post!

Feel free to discuss them and such.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:21 pm

I love her videos too! They have sold me on so much stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Thanks so much for the link! I lost it earlier and was dreading having to scrounge through the make up pages again.

Those videos like are <3. Great for a nooblet like me.
Back to top Go down
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 pm

I love how she goes step by step and tells you exactly what she's using. They are definately the best tutorials on the web. I still like Xenia's though, Leesha definately does a better job explaining everything though Wink

Haha, her videos convinced me to get some decent makeup brushes instead of the crap that kept falling a part on me.
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Uugh she's SO adorable and so good at what she does! I hadn't seen the tutorials until just now, I love them.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 pm

she is. i watch them just for her Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm

she and her tuts. are soo cute
the only "problem"(if you wanna call it that) i really ever have is that some of looks not every one can pull off because she has a really unique eyelid shape

i wish i had eyes like hers sometimes

i've done make-up on people with similar eyeshapes to hers and it's just so easy to make look good and you can see all the detail with out closing your eyes

i'm babling now
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
she and her tuts. are soo cute
the only "problem"(if you wanna call it that) i really ever have is that some of looks not every one can pull off because she has a really unique eyelid shape

i wish i had eyes like hers sometimes

i've done make-up on people with similar eyeshapes to hers and it's just so easy to make look good and you can see all the detail with out closing your eyes

i'm babling now

Yeahhh!
I know what you mean.
But thats with any tutorial really.
Sometimes I wish I had asian eyes.
Seriously!
Gahhh.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:50 pm

omg i know

ppl always talk about how hard it is to make-up asian eyes but god...have you looked at the Specktra tutorials

anyways...

Leesha's eyes=<3!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm

ackkk yess. I heart my eye shape, though. sort of almondy, but still perfect enough for eyeliner and all that jazz.

leesha is lucky though. num.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Whats the difference between pigments and eye shadows? Is there much difference?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:47 pm

MAC refers to their pressed powders as shadows, and the loose powders are their pigments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 11:05 pm

I just watched her blue video and she does it so effortlessly! Arrrgh.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:20 am

Speaking of tutorial videos, last week I was looking through the news paper, which I rarely do, and I found an article about makeup tutorials on youtube! It even mentioned a few of the usernames who do them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:30 am

cheerios wrote:
I love how she goes step by step and tells you exactly what she's using. They are definately the best tutorials on the web. I still like Xenia's though, Leesha definately does a better job explaining everything though Wink

Haha, her videos convinced me to get some decent makeup brushes instead of the crap that kept falling a part on me.

hehe same here!i ended up buying a brilliant lancome foundation brush for £22.50 :O the other day!!it is well worth the money though!!! hehe

her tutes are so good, they really explain it all well, and i agree, she is adorable! and her collection of mac makeup, i am soo jealous lol, she has made me want lots now! Smile

anyone know why the uk mac website doesnt load btw though? ive been trying to get on it for ages and i cant. i was talking to a woman on the mac counter at house of fraser the other day and asking how i can create my own personalized eyeshadow pallette (sp?) she told me i need to ring them up and also use the site to get all the names of the shades i want, but i cant get on the site!Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 am

see i can get onto the uk mac site but for me, the US website wont work. it comes up wit hthat page "maybe youre not on the internet"

i dont get it.
it worked for sam.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 5:59 am

said what i was thinking kiki..
better than xenia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 am

awww man Sad yeah, i can get the us site but not the uk one lol. gurr silly mac web people!

i guess ill have to get the names of the shades off us site, and ring the uk number lol. gawd, i dont even know how much its going to cost eek! cant do it till i get paid though lol
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:27 am

Karema wrote:
Whats the difference between pigments and eye shadows? Is there much difference?
More colour less binders
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
FairyDus

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 am

I totally love these tutorials =]

Thanks to these I bought MAC make up yesterday (which is hard cause there are only 4 shops in Holland who sell those, and I have to travel 40+min. for). And I love it <3
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:07 pm

I just watched the blue tut. She's so freakin cute, and a good makeup artist.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 6:15 pm

Karema wrote:

Pigments are also more than just eyeshadow. They can be used as blush, mixed with lip gloss, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 7:26 pm

damn a want one of those stick thingies she uses in blue!
it looks like it'd be cool and...reasonably easy to make look good!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm

I have a Shadestick but I'm just now starting to like it. Its not a good base under anything thats not MAC, like if I try to blend it just rubs off. However if I use it under MAC shadows it works great! Now that I have more MAC I need some different colored Shadesticks since I only have the beige one.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 pm

whats it like if you DONT put shadow over it? Razz
because i loooove the blue but i dunno if id use shadows. it just looks like it'd be cute for sort of...not liner but not shadow type thing...i know what i mean but bleh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dollies Tutorials   Disco Dollies Tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

Disco Dollies Tutorials
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next