The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where can i get a good...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

where can i get a good... Empty
PostSubject: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:11 am

hey all,

i hope this is the right place to post, if not im sowwy!>.<

I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could help me in finding a big, hard (not soft material) makeup case. I really need one and i found two in debenhams the other day that would have been perfect but they were only selling with their makeup brand inside (which i dont like using much).

im trying to find one of those where it has different compartments, maybe that fold out etc..ill have to get one from the uk though as i dont think i could afford p+p overseas meeh! thanks for reading this and i appreciate your help Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:14 am

a few examples ive found:-

where can i get a good... Pink-case-2ways-lg

where can i get a good... 114521

where can i get a good... Collage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 am

EBAY!!!
i think you can search specifically in the UK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:26 am

ahh, i shall have a lookie now, i dunno why but i completely didnt think to do that!doh! thanks hun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:12 am

Argos does some I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:15 am

cheers, i had a look on argos but i couldnt find them apart from the ones with makeup included, ill have another search on there though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:57 pm

Sally's Hair & Beauty is where I got mine, and they have stores all over the UK

www.sallyexpress.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:01 pm

thanks!ive clicked on the linky Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i get a good...   where can i get a good... Empty

Back to top Go down

where can i get a good...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Shopping-
Jump to: