The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy tattoo ideas.

Go down 
+2
Kirsty
asoftrevolution
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Crazy tattoo ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 am

Since my 18th bday is tomorrow, i've been thinking a lot about tattoos. i have two ideas for tattoos, but one's kinda...well, weird.

1. the tree tattoo. this is the smaller of the two, and the less weird one. i've always liked the designs tree branches have made against the sky. i think they're pretty. lol. so while google searching, i found this picture.
Crazy tattoo ideas. 188773816_858bc9bc77_o
i really like that it shows the different seasons, as well as that it doesn't have any roots.

2. the weird idea. this would be my "yay you've lost weight tattoo" that i get when i've finally lost the weight i want to. it would be of an octopus. lol. why? because i like em. they're cute and smart and are just pretty cool animals all around. so the tattoo i'd want would be a combination of the octopus and the background of this pic.
Crazy tattoo ideas. 14274hubble

imagine the gaseous mass to the left is a cephalopod. lol. it kinda already looks like one. but yeah, i like the blue green color against the orange and the pink stars shining through.

umm, and maybe sometime i'd get a tattoo of a finch. because they are the cutest birds EVER.

i'm not rushing off to get a tattoo (dont' want to regret it) but also, i've really liked that tree design for a while and since i'll legally be able to get it, i might do it.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 am

i like the tree. its awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:23 pm

The tree idea is really unique and lovely...I'd go for that. Or eventually get both, hah. But I like how it shows all seasons...because as seasons change, so do we...always evolving and becoming the best, or worst haha, people we can be!

Tattoo's scare me though cause they are FOREVER. What place would you be getting it at? The only place I'd ever get one would be the "tramp stamp" and of my Saggitarius sign and perhaps the number 29 (day of my bday) because I'm really big into horoscopes and numerology...
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:28 pm

Start out small.
Since it's your first tattoo you may want to get used to the pain/learn what it feels like.
So go for the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 am

The tree is pretty sweet...it gets a mandy stamp of approval!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:53 am

why not try
num num? ;]
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:12 am

I really like the tree!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:29 am

The tree is beautiful. Go for it, girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:00 am

Brittni wrote:

Tattoo's scare me though cause they are FOREVER. What place would you be getting it at? The only place I'd ever get one would be the "tramp stamp" and of my Saggitarius sign and perhaps the number 29 (day of my bday) because I'm really big into horoscopes and numerology...

that's what I want too
the aquarius symbol and my birthday,18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy tattoo ideas.   Crazy tattoo ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy tattoo ideas.
Page 1 of 1