The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!! Empty
PostSubject: Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!   Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 am

Hey everyone,

thought i would share my situation with you all. My gran bought me a class Janome sewing machine for my birthday, it works fine, everything is great about it. Until one day i stupidly knocked the clip on zipper foot off the table, and it fell down a tiny crack in the floorboards, and i just cant get the damn thing out again.

I need the zipper foot for uni so i emailed Janome UK company about my situation and asked if they had any clip on zipper feet in stock (as they didnt have it on their site shop). I get an email back telling me which one to order and i do so. Recieved the foot a few weeks later and they sent me the wrong ONE. I specifically told them what model the machine is and that it is a CLIP ON, not screw on. they sent me the screw on.

So my mum rang them up and they told her there was no-one in customer services to speak to her and they would get someone to ring us back.. they never did. So, i emailed the woman who had *helped me* before. she told me to send the foot back with a copy of the email which she stated had the right code for the right foot. So i did. that was 2 months ago, and they havent sent me the right foot. so they have my money and i dont have my zipper foot, they dont respond to my emails, dont answer the phone. im sick of it. They are meant to be a huge company and im shocked at the way they have treated me.

so now as ive sent them the 5th email which they most probably wont respond to, i am looking for a new machine which it will be easy to get spare parts for, from a DIFFERENT company. gurr, sorry just wanted to share!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!   Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 11:55 am

Blahhhh that sucks. I always get worried I'll break something on my sewing machine (which is also a Janome) and won't know where to get parts.
Mine's nothing special though, it only does zigzags and straight stitching so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if something happened to it..
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!   Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 3:29 pm

aww, its pretty crap that they are so unreliable. hopefully urs wont break or u wont lose anything like me lol.im hopeless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!   Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Janome-dont buy from their uk site!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: