The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the....AHHH

Go down 
+3
Lindsay
PolyphonicThought
NightmaresOnWax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What the....AHHH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 7:10 pm

Try tea tree oil. I don't know how expensive it is, seeing as my mom always buys it, but I absolutely swear by it. I know it works on everything from warts to acne to those weird little mystery bumps and blemishes that you don't even want to know what they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 7:27 pm

40 dollars a month pay?!? How many hours do you work a week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 7:59 pm

Tea tree oil is a good idea! I forgot all about that! It's usually about 7 bucks so that's a good thing too!
And I get about 200 bucks on my 2 week paycheck, but all but $20 goes into the bank and so, 2 paychecks a month=40 dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:08 pm

i've had good luck with aveeno calming daily moisturizer/ aveeno blemish control moisturizer (i alternate)

the calming one might be good for you and i think they're pretty cheap. you can get them at your local drug store or the market
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:24 pm

I used to use aveeno all the time! I miss that stuff! Defiantly going on my shopping list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:19 am

Cranberry_Juice wrote:
And I get about 200 bucks on my 2 week paycheck, but all but $20 goes into the bank and so, 2 paychecks a month=40 dollars.

Woahhhhh good on you! I should do something like that... but instead I spend all my money on nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:14 pm

I would love to spend my money, but that's the rule in my household. Sad
Back to top Go down
obscura

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:50 pm

hey girl I know how you feel. Had the same prob until a while back when I started to treat my skin very carefully and use cleanser and moisturizer from weleda. (don´t know if you have it over there) I also take zinc and alge (spelling?? y´now, those green waterplants hehe) and for me it really solved everything.
But then again it probably will get better as you get older. In the mean time tho: treat your skin with care!
//J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:29 pm

I am really trying to treat my skin well, so I'm taking vitamin A's and multivitamins. Alge? I'll go get some pills for that! Who knew that would help?
Back to top Go down
obscura

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:09 pm

A friend told me it would be good for all sorts of things but mainly cleansing the body from toxins or somethin so I tried and I feel better and my skin feels more..um..kinda....naturally moisturized. It balances things out I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:53 pm

tea tree oil, is the best for your spots. Also i have this stuff from origins called 'Spot Remover' lol surprising that, but you put it on and it dries your spots out over night it is sooo good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the....AHHH   What the....AHHH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the....AHHH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: