The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Organizing make up? O_O

Go down 
+5
abercrombie
Kirsty
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
Lindsay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:54 pm

I'm super disorganized! I have one basket in the downstairs bathroom, one in the upstairs bathroom, a little case that holds all my glitter in the bedroom, some more baskets in the bedroom, and my nailpolish stuff is in the side table in the living room.

LOL....I totally need to organize my shit.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Awesome, Shauna. My stuff was just scattered all over my dressing table, some in the bathroom, some in the lounge. But after seeing this thread I went out and got some of those drawer thingies, but yeah, it's nowhere near big enough. And it has six drawers, haha. I just keep the stuff I use often in there, the rest stays in a case under my bedside table. Thanks for the ideas.

PS: Shauna you look sexy as hell in that picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:14 pm

Organizing makeup to me is essentially just throwing it in my bathroom drawers, I use the same method for organizing my hair stuffs and accesories. It's not highly effective to say the least, heh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Le_Saboteur wrote:
Awesome, Shauna. My stuff was just scattered all over my dressing table, some in the bathroom, some in the lounge. But after seeing this thread I went out and got some of those drawer thingies, but yeah, it's nowhere near big enough. And it has six drawers, haha. I just keep the stuff I use often in there, the rest stays in a case under my bedside table. Thanks for the ideas.

PS: Shauna you look sexy as hell in that picture.

Yeah, I think I need one of those drawer thingies. Smile And thanks! Wink applause
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:26 pm

yeah I have a makeup case for my eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipsticks/glosses and face makeup. Then a whole drawer in my vanity for body shimmers and highlighters. oh and my perfumes/ body sprays.

Then a hat box for my bajillion nail polishes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 9:36 pm

I'm angry because I would love to put my makeup in a train case. Unfortunatly, the trian case I had was put in the grage sale YEARS ago. It was red and pretty and I want it back...
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 7:45 am

I just have a make up bag with three parts. The middle has eyeshadows, one side has brushes and lip stuff, and the other side has random things. And then I also have this eyeshadow palette thing which I leave outside of the bag.
My friends have more make up than me yet I seem to wear it more than them!
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 5:03 pm

I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 Pinkrolling
i could use the top for regular make-up and the bottom for my airbrush and SFX make-up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 5:08 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 Pinkrolling
i could use the top for regular make-up and the bottom for my airbrush and SFX make-up

Dear God, that is love in train case form!

edited: ohh... $180 worth of love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 5:23 pm

yeah...i'd say it's say it's worth the sacrifice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 12:58 am

Woahhhhhhh.

That's could definately do some make up-holding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:06 pm

In the picture I have that smallest pink one! it is sooo handy i love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 11:07 pm

that picture is just of one case
but you can break it in 2 parts
the smaller part is the top and the medium part is the bottom

i have a case also that's the same as the pink one but it's silver

too bad all my stuff doesn't fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organizing make up? O_O   Organizing make up? O_O - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organizing make up? O_O
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: