The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canadas next top model

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Canadas next top model Empty
PostSubject: Canadas next top model   Canadas next top model EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Anyone watching it ? popcorn

I think Jay Manuel is a way better host than Trisha was. It feels like he's trying to make it more like antm, although, to me, the photoshoots seem alot harder. I mean posing naked for your first photo must be hard, but posing naked with a male model? When I saw that I was like Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Canadas next top model   Canadas next top model EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm

MR JAY HOSTS IT?!

I might have to start watching online...

and antm did posing nude with a male for one of their first shoots...the cycle with...april and stuff maybe? because the mother refused to do it and got told to leave the set and was booted out first.

cycle 2..was the adam and eve photoshoot. they got all painted up and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Canadas next top model   Canadas next top model EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 pm

Yes Mr. Jay hosts it and he's awesome! And Ms. Jay was a guest on one of the shows! It really sucked last year, but this season is alot better. Theres less shows though, they kinda start with 20 girls in the first episode then pick the top 10 and do a photoshoot all in one show. So theres only 9 episodes I guess.

Anyway, I know they've done stuff like that on antm, but this one was their very first photoshoot, on their first day! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadas next top model   Canadas next top model Empty

Back to top Go down

Canadas next top model
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: