The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! Empty
PostSubject: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 6:30 am

So I bought it today because I felt like buying things and it was 3 dollars off plus I got my discount and so I was like WOOP and IT IS SO FRIGGING AWESOME!

YOU MUST BUY!

NOW!

popcorn
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 6:56 am

hahahah aren't you glad i forced you? I wonder what it's like compared to Max Factor Masterpiece...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:31 am

I think I'm the only one that hates that mascara. It just didn't do enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:58 am

YAY! someone actually reads my nerdy ass posts ^^

and Im damn glad Jess forced you,
cos that shit is teh bomberz, yo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:28 pm

Yuh huh. The first mascara since my last Avon one that I can use on the bottom lashes too! Without looking like a drag queen! WOOP! Hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Lindsay...I didn't like it much either...and I thought I was the only one too...hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm

How come you girls dont' like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm

It just didn't really do anything except make my lashes darker

it didn't add length, volume, or curl

but everyones different so i'm glad you found a good mascara...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Haha. Well, I curl my eyelashes first so I don't need more curl. I don't really need length either, my eyelashes are quite long I think. And I got more volume after two coats! And I love that with one coat you get the more natural look.

Buuuuuuuut each to their own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
It just didn't really do anything except make my lashes darker

it didn't add length, volume, or curl

but everyones different so i'm glad you found a good mascara...

Same here! I put on like 4 coats and it was still.. blah, nothing.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 pm

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
Haha. Well, I curl my eyelashes first so I don't need more curl. I don't really need length either, my eyelashes are quite long I think. And I got more volume after two coats! And I love that with one coat you get the more natural look.

Buuuuuuuut each to their own Very Happy

mhm, I love that! I have mastered the technique of the one coat flick - that gives me a natural lash look! and when I want more volume I can add more where I want - it even looked as if I had fake lashes cos I make them darker on the ends, after using a lash comb.

hot stuff! Very Happy

and my lashes arent long long, but long enough for my eyes to get lots of attention. especially when Im wearin my red eyesmudge - num num!

I guess it works for me cos my lashes have a natural curl and length - I guess me and teh Jade got lucky! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 11:02 pm

Haha. Except mine have no natural curl. AT ALL! Tis quite unfair.
Buuuuuuuut that's what eyelash curlers are for, right?

YAY!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:41 am

haha, my natural curl is what prohbits my lashes from looking longer at times! but I love my lashes...my brows, not so much, but you know how that goes. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 am

Mmmm ditto that. My eyebrows look like a dog house.
BUT EITHER WAY THAT MASCARA IS FABBBBBBB!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:59 am

ehehehe. I overplucked last time. theyre growing back nicely tho, but I need brow gel...

...WE SHOULD HAVE A MASCARA PARTY. >.>!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:01 am

TOTALLY!
We can give out party packs full of mascaras. We can brush each other all night (with the mascara brush, of course) and go home covered in black gunk! Or blue. Or purple. Or brown. Whatever colour the mascara may be!

I vote for the purple!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:04 am

oo, they have green, red, purple, and blue mascara/liner duos at hot topic for less than 4 dollars. its like heaven. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 am

Oooh. RED!? Sexaaaaaayy.
And green would be so awesome. Except it would clash with my eyes. BUT AWESOME ON EVERYONE ELSE!!!

I'm thinking Australia needs a Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:06 am

you guys so need one.

thats where I got my shirt that says

"myspace ruined my relationship" ^^

BUT STILL!

I promised my Rachie the purple mascara and eyeshadow cos its her fav colour - and ironically, it looks the best on her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 5:11 pm

pretty sure i haven't had eyebrows since 7th grade and i'll be a senior this coming school year...if that tells you how much i despise mine

i didn't like hot topic's colored mascaras much...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 5:42 pm

aw, why not? did you shave them off or not? I just fill mine in where needed and extend them a little - otherwise I look weird!

and HT's black is actually pretty good, but I havent had the chance to try the other colours. :[
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm

I love it, and since my eyelashes are (I think) long/thick enough, I don't need a huge volumizing/lengthening/the works mascara.

But ohmygod, Lash Stylist is grossy. The formula is SO hard to remove and really sticky and nasteh.
Sorry for the irrelevance. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 3:07 pm

Lash Stylist is my favorite! I lovelovelove it!
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm

Seriously?
That is SO weird.
Although, it is pretty intense, so I guess that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm

Yeah, but I have to wipe off all the extra on the sides of the comb thingy.

Most people hate it, but I tend to like mascara no one else likes, and have bad luck with what everyone else loves haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!   COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA! Empty

Back to top Go down

COVERGIRL LASH EXACT MASCARA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next