The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:57 pm

....because alot of really cute hairstyles make my cheeks look all chipmunky!! Crying or Very sad

But I'm tired of my same ol' boring hair.

So would something like Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... 1252981355_l

or a longer version of Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... DSCN1823 look right on me??

I know you guys are most likely sick of "would this look good?" but I'm desperate! Embarassed

Last edited by on Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 pm

I have a sort of a round face, because my cheeks are all fluffy. try side bangs, or a bob. side bangs make a round face look longer and leaner, and a bob will make your features more defined, and give your face a stronger shape.

and I think that both styles are nice, but they arent made for a girl with a round face. whenever I get extensions, I always have a side part specifically because of my face shape. and then, I play with the length until I like it.

hope I helped some!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Picturing it in my head the first cut seems to work.. since it's got side bangs and is longer than chin length. But I don't have a round face really so maybe I'm thinking about it wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 2:19 pm

the first pic would work
the side bangs would be more flattereing than the almost straight across ones
if you keep it longer than chin length in the front, you can do just about anything to the rest, but if you add too many choppy layers around the face that could turn out bad also

I also have a round face

basically you need the fullness at the top
bangs that frame and elongate your face not too short because you seem to have a small forehead
and the hair around the face needs to come atleast 3-5 in below your chin with few layers which add fullness

Last edited by on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 3:08 pm

when you look for pics, look for girls with similar face shapes...

those girls dont really have round faces so idk if theyd look so good.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 3:45 pm

And also it looks like you have a fairly small forehead which could complicate things....

But I think the first one wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:09 pm

i dont really think the second picture would suit you
because as you said you have a round face
and i think that adding fullness to the sides of your face would be the last thing you would want to do..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 11:34 am

side bangs suit a round face, as I have a round face as well and I have side bangs and it doesnt look as round. Also go for length instead of going short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 11:44 am

Thanks lots guys for your help.

I decided that instead of going for cut, I'm just going to dye my hair.

And I'm doing it today so YAY! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm

ooh post pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 1:17 pm

Of course i shall ^_^
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 1:29 pm

Muffins this is offtopic but do you live in BC?
I SWEAR I've seen you before. ._.

& yes, please do post photos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 1:31 pm

lol no. I live in Chicago, Illinois.

But I've gone to BC quite a few times.

Maybe it was one of those times?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......   Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, i have a round face and it sucks......
Page 1 of 1