The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!

Go down 
+19
Beckygdizzle
shadowsforsale
GinaELIZABETH
Aelwyndaeira
TOONRULESOK
Alexa Nightmare.
anjelik_dreamin
pinkhaired
electrikkk
kaylalane
Gloomyjewel
surftaxi
NightmaresOnWax
Jayme
gill
Lindsay
Kirsty
PolyphonicThought
Le_Saboteur
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 1:46 am

oooo I almost forgot I had a picture of it Very Happy
The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 868997132_9d089a4740

and it's got the street sign logo thing on the back!

I also have an Elmo shirt that I got a few months ago Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 am

I never rock tee's with prints on them like that but that's adorable, Lindsay! I love the color!

and thankkk youuu Kendra! =) I didnt realize you couldn't see the necklace that well...I was just excited I put it on right lol cause if you don't put it on right then one is out farther and yeahh blah blah hard to explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 1:53 am

AHHH LINDSAY THAT SHIRT IS THE BOMB!
And Brittni your makeup in that pic looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 1:53 am

Thanks! I probably have waaay to many tees wwith prints on them haha

And I forgot to mention it but I love that picture of you and the neclace is so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 2:00 am

Aww, thanks. Your comments make me happy.

And woo, as for shopping...I'm going to the biggest flea market today anddd gettin' one of my favorite perfumes (Sex Appeal) and hopefully some cute jewlery and maybe some little things for my bestie's birthday...I'm excited. I LOVE flea markets, they have some awesome clothes too!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 2:24 am

Hoooly crap Lindsay, that t-shirt really is awesome! Want!

Mmm, flea markets. There's one down here but it's in a big racecourse and it's always really muddy and cold and miserable. Tbh, it's really more like a big secondhand shop. But not a cool one. Damn them.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:07 am

omg! im a seseme street fan!
i loooooooooove that shirt!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 5:08 pm

OKAY.... so i have to tell you that ive been doing alot of shopping the past two weeks (its pretty much because i want new school things) so far the only things that have come are 3 pairs of underwear and a scarf, so i won't bother taking a picture of that. so i have a few things that will be coming in the mail possibly tomorrow(links show the item i'm waiting on!)
Black keds:
http://www.keds.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1115&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=110&iSubCat=162&iProductID=1115
Leopard print keds:
http://www.keds.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1113&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=1113
alpine tunic:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=710359&parentid=APP_TEES_S_SLEEVE&pushId=APP_TEES_S_SLEEVE&popId=APP_TSHIRTS&sortProperties=&navCount=22&navAction=poppushpush&color=whi
ruffled buttonup in butter:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=71312&parentid=APP_TOPS_BUTTON&pushId=APP_TOPS_BUTTON&popId=APP_TOPS&sortProperties=&navCount=32&navAction=poppushpush&color=but
someday, everyday tunic in white:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=710395&parentid=APP_TOPS_SHORT&pushId=APP_TOPS_SHORT&popId=APP_TOPS&sortProperties=&navCount=55&navAction=poppushpush&color=whi
keltie lounge pant in black (i have the midnight ones and they're fab!):
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=750021&parentid=APP_COMFORT_YOGA&pushId=APP_COMFORT_YOGA&popId=APP_COMFORT&sortProperties=&navCount=65&navAction=poppushpush&color=cof
welk sweater coat:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=71104&parentid=APP_SWEATERS_CARDIGANS&pushId=APP_SWEATERS_CARDIGANS&popId=APP_SWEATERS&sortProperties=&navCount=88&navAction=poppushpush&color=ivo
i also bought 2 pairs of the AG "Angel" fit jeans, but i'm too lazy to do the link.
annnd!!! i ordered a macbook pro last night! it should be here by next friday at the latest! yay!
so that's the school shopping i've done thus far.. when everything comes i'll take pictures! wah!
WAIT!... i also ordered a few things from American Apparel, but they're backordered, so lord knows when they'll show up : ( i almost forgot about those
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:09 pm

@_@ WOWEE,
those are cuuuuute tops!
But golly soo expensive!
'Specially the lounge pants!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:34 pm

i'm so excited for my stuff to come!! they should arrive tomorrow or thursday (hopefully tomorrow...i want to wear them!)

those saturday/sunday pants are seriously comfortable. like i said, i have the blue ones and they're AMAzing. i wish i looked good in brown...because then i'd get the brown ones, too. really, they're THAT comfortable.

and how cute are those shoes?! AND...what makes them a thousand times cooler is that they're on sale now. i mean, i was ready to pay full price, but when i saw that they were on sale, it just made everything so much better, lol. what can i say? i'm kind of a jew...we love sales.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:37 pm

OOH, I forgot to mention that those shoes are hotthothothott!!
Leopard print = love.

lol, I love sales too!
We can be Jews together!
8-) SHALOM!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:39 pm

god i adore sales!

i have a bunch of jewellery that i would not have bought but it was £1/$2 so i have it and now love it.
and my shoes that i got for £4/$8 Very Happy
love it.
Back to top Go down
surftaxi

surftaxi

Number of posts : 402
Name : Bryce
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm pretty excited.

My order from that website came in.

And I also went to the Levis store and they were having a huge sale. Hurray clearance clothing!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 am

Cute clothes, superlover!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:49 am

I got this dress last Monday and wore it out to tea last night! I like it, and it was on sale. Yesss.

I look a little bit... dumpy or whatever in the pic, buuut hey, the dress is cute. I wish it was warm enough for me to wear it without the stockings.

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 66y9maq
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 4:20 am

grr. if only my boobies were a little smaller...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:29 am

cute dress!! annnnnndd....is that bowtie necklace from white trash charms? because if it is...I HAVE IT! in the small and the large-in silver, too!! (because i like to layer them together!) i love WTC, i have two other of their pieces (the gold "cute as a button" and gold lock and key.) there are a few i always have liked, and the new things on the website are adorable! but then i always forget that i want them, so i never buy them, lol
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:31 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
grr. if only my boobies were a little smaller...

Bahaha, mine can barely fit and I'm a large C. When I tried it on, the shop assistant who zipped it up was like 'tuck your girls in, they're trying to say hello'.

The necklace is from some cheap jewelery chain store here, probably Equip (there are three I buy from pretty much every time I go to the mall). I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped off someone else's designs. But it was $2! How could I resist?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:25 pm

haha oops guess where i went today >.<

**i got this really cute white shirt with pink hello kitty heads on.
**a white long shirt with all this stuff on and like cats with masquerade masks and stuff. cuter than it sounds!
**and a black dress with straps with the dress becky posted she made Razz

i also got a pair of purple leggings (leggings and skirt is gonna be my wardrobe for NY)

a pair of earrings which look like crystal balls, a pair of heart shaped hoops and another pair >.<
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Kiki wrote:
haha oops guess where i went today >.<

**i got this really cute white shirt with pink hello kitty heads on.
**a white long shirt with all this stuff on and like cats with masquerade masks and stuff. cuter than it sounds!
**and a black dress with straps with the dress becky posted she made Razz

i also got a pair of purple leggings (leggings and skirt is gonna be my wardrobe for NY)

a pair of earrings which look like crystal balls, a pair of heart shaped hoops and another pair >.<

Grr!
You're always shopping!
I'm so jealous!
Let me raid your closet!
Or better yet, let me live in it.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 pm

hehe well most of them live on the floor >.<

but suuuure! you can come live in it.

so long as you do my makeup in return!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:17 pm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's a Harajuku Lovers bag that I've wanted! ^_^

Okie, so it's not ME that bought it. My boy did.

But I went with him so that counts, right?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:20 pm

aw wow thats so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:23 pm

That bag is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm

i never take pics...so i took pics of my earrings at least.

hearts

awesome lily allen type earrings Razz

my orbs!
they're so cute!

aw it sucks you cant really see my cute top :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next