The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!

Go down 
+19
Beckygdizzle
shadowsforsale
GinaELIZABETH
Aelwyndaeira
TOONRULESOK
Alexa Nightmare.
anjelik_dreamin
pinkhaired
electrikkk
kaylalane
Gloomyjewel
surftaxi
NightmaresOnWax
Jayme
gill
Lindsay
Kirsty
PolyphonicThought
Le_Saboteur
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:24 pm

wow...my prom was over a month ago...
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:31 pm

we have them different here in scotland...i think.
our exams finished at the end of may so most are probably after that. and we only have one when we graduate.
maybe you knew that...i dunno...thats why im so excited about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:33 pm

we have our proms before we graduate..well, at my school, before school's over, buahaha.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:44 pm

some schools around here do have them before exams..genererally its up to the pupils (well it is in my school, since its the head boy and girl who pick the date, hotel, menu, do the bookings and make all arrangements)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:46 pm

wow we have a comittee to do it. we have ball and yearbook comittees and stuff. lol i was on the environment comittee but got in an argument with another member and we disbanded...he tried to overthrow me as chair when i was voted! grr!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:49 pm

we have our proms about 2 or 3 weeks before exams
we get one our junior and senior or 11th and 12th years(not sure how y'all refer to it)
but underclass-men(9th and 10th) can go if a junior or senior buys their ticket

[edit]we have a prom commitee also and one of the teachers heads it
this years theme was oriental enchantment...it was amazing there was a pond type thing that had carp and we ate japanese food everything was done in red and gold
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 pm

convenor of charities committee Smile
and i was in the eco committee too (although your really only supposed to be in one..)
anyhow..back to subject..
know what? im gonna go make a topic about prom..cause im excited..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:15 pm

yellow zebra!!!...i wanted the green but they sold out

Grind House...I LOVED that movie

and a rib cage...it's hard core and girly at the same time...i see blue eyes and pink lips hehehe

Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 10:52 pm

YAYYY for hot topic shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:10 pm

the only problem i have with buying from hottopic is the fear of seeing some "wannabe" scene core bitch wearing what i'm wearing

but they do have some really cute screened tees recently
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 pm

I know...I hate it when there really are people that have to TRY to dress a certain way...instead of taking an item, and making it their own...!

I already put up a picture of the "myspace ruined my relationship" tee I bought. love that goddamn shirt, mhm.

but GAH...I need the navy blue eyesmudge...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:20 pm

yeah...like that rib cage shirt...i know people that will buy it because it looks scene...i don't see it as scene...i see it as morbid...i prefer morbid!!!

i haven't used their eyesmudges...my mom's goin out of town for a few days and will probably give me some money...which would be the best to get as a tester?
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:59 pm

I wear heaps of shit that the scene kiddies around here buy. Who gives a shit? One dude called me a scene kid once, he had eyeliner scrawled down his cheeks and everything... So I called him a try hard and he got all offended and was like 'whatever'.

Then I told him to give me names of three goth bands. Incidentally, one of them was Green Day. Kekeke. Silly kiddies. I shoulda been nicer, I guess, he was only about sixteen. No, I lie, I'll lay the burn down on anyone Razz

Morbid is about a million times better than scene. Man I would totally dress up as Kamilla or Naomi from the Horrorpops if I had a skeleton dress. That would be sweet.

And freakin' hell Kiki, that is so much stuff!! I thought I had a shopping addiction. Hahaha, that really made me laugh out loud. My boyfriend says he hopes I never reach your level Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 am

omg i was at the mall once and saw a kid like that...he even had he black lip liner as lipstick thing going on
he was wearing a pantera shirt...i felt the need to point out that the guys in pantera would probably laugh at him for how rediculous he looked and then couldn't stop staring at the obviously misplaced smudge on his cheek...when i told him to fix it he said it was supposed to be that way...what a douche

i used to ask kids to do that too...usually the first to pop up was manson...which was then retorted with Marilyn Manson is not goth...he's industrial pop...baffled i tell you

I love Kamilla and Naomis's style...but i honestly haven't heard much of the Horrorpops
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:19 am

r!nGw0rM wrote:
yeah...like that rib cage shirt...i know people that will buy it because it looks scene...i don't see it as scene...i see it as morbid...i prefer morbid!!!

i haven't used their eyesmudges...my mom's goin out of town for a few days and will probably give me some money...which would be the best to get as a tester?

morbid is sexy. mhm.

and my favourite is red. it looks the best on me of all. Im still dying for burgundy and navy, though...rawrn! also have green, glittery green, and the glittery purple [both really good], and I gave my turquoise, pink, and black away, I think they got to some heat and they wouldnt stay on as well.

so I recommend red or purple, for something pretty and simple. you'll love. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:29 am

i think i'll try the glittery purple!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:13 am

I hate it when people assault you on the street, so rude. Little shits ugh.

I don't know anything about these eyesmudge thingies, but anything glittery green gets an 'a-ok' in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 am

i'm confused...? assault you on the street?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 am

glittery green is fab. rachie got it for me, since green is my fav colour, mhm.

and yeah, youre gonna love that purple...it looks decent on me, even with my skin tone, and it lasts...so you'll have fun with that one for sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:58 am

r!nGw0rM wrote:

The guy who called me a scene kid thing. Out of nowhere. That sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 2:00 am

people talk shit about me all of the time..
just never to my face. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 2:01 am

Gosh, Kiki, want to be my personal shopper? I can't shop. It's almost impossible for me to lay money down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 am

ME THREE.

i cant bring myself to buy stuff and then wheni get home i regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
r!nGw0rM wrote:

The guy who called me a scene kid thing. Out of nowhere. That sorta thing.

oh yeah...people are douches...screw them and their hypocrtical bull
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 6:31 am

I assault people on the street!...but only to tell the random person to PULL UP THEIR DAMN PANTS BECAUSE I DONT CARE WHATS ON THEIR BOXERS AND NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEIR BUTT CRACK.
^_^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!   The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official I Just Went Shopping Thread!
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next