The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home DIY : Painting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Home DIY : Painting Empty
PostSubject: Home DIY : Painting   Home DIY : Painting EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 pm

K so I have pink walls in my room and I have a dark purple border of
square - heart - square round the top of the walls.

but I wanted to make my room kinda more interesting.

I saw some photos of stuff ages ago which gave me ideas but idk where the pics are.

I kinda wanted to paint my name above my bed in the same purple as the border (we still have the paint) but I can't find the perfect font! I considered something cursive and swirly that I could then maybe paint stars into or something.
We've had some ideas of how to do it...like a giant stencil or my dad borrowing a projector so I dont need help with that. Just maybe some cool fonts or something. I'm not good at making my own.

I also bought some of those little sampler pots, you know the ones that are like £1 or something just for testing the paint you want? I got some kids ones in bright red and blue and stuff.
I have a bit that kind of sticks out because my door is in a wee alcove bit...so I kind of thought about doing small stars coming out and getting bigger...or just doing some big stars...

Rawr does anyone have any idea what I'm on about? And do you have pictures?
Or does anyone have any cool ideas of what I could do? I'm just a bit bored of having walls covered in posters, especially as a lot of them are drawings and stuff from people I'm not longer friends with.

Help? :]
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Home DIY : Painting   Home DIY : Painting EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 12:33 am

there's a font called 'selfish' which is really really cool but i can't remember wher ei found it

there's also a font site called dafont

which rocks

what about painting a fake window onto one wall Razz

like looking out onto a pool or something

hehe
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Home DIY : Painting   Home DIY : Painting EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 5:36 am

yeh ive been through pretty much every font on dafont...none of them were this perfect font that i have imaginged Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Home DIY : Painting   Home DIY : Painting EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Go here: http://www.1001freefonts.com/

When I was a graphic designer, I used that site almost daily. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home DIY : Painting   Home DIY : Painting Empty

Back to top Go down

Home DIY : Painting
Page 1 of 1