The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello all...i'm new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hello all...i'm new Empty
PostSubject: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi, My name is Tiinia
I'm 17 and live in Texas
I want to be a make-up artist and Miss Xenia is one of my favorite inspirations...and my mom loves her clothes HAHA
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm

Nyello!
Welcome to friendly ol' limecrime Smile.
Post some of your makeup pics! Mwa ha ha
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:27 pm

Which part of Texas are you from? We've got some girlies on here who live there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:29 pm

H to the E to the L to the L to the O!

Welcome Very Happy I'm Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 11:36 pm

I'm from the D/FW area...i actually live in a tiny lil' town that will go unmentioned but yeah

oh also...I'm the lead make-up tech at a haunted house
just to give you all a sense of the macabre about me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:33 am

Welcome Tiinia! I'm Kelley. I'm new too. You really should post makeup pics because I really want to be a special effects makeup artist in a few years and it would be cool to see some up close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 am

will do...i don't have...well...any pics from the work I did at the haunt this past season...you know crap like the haunt opens at 7 and the actors for the first room wouldn't show up for make-up until 6:15 but I do have a fairly good set from a haunters dinner i went to a few weekends ago and I'm going to a haunt convention the week after next
keep in mind I'm not a pro...but I try hahaha
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:06 am

Quote :

oh also...I'm the lead make-up tech at a haunted house
just to give you all a sense of the macabre about me

that's so awesome! And welcome to teh forum, love! :3
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 2:03 pm

were you signed up to the old forum? You look familiar.. but I might just be confusing you with someone else. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 am

you might just be confusing me with someone...i was signed up...but i don't actually remember posting any pics...if i did it was a long while ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all...i'm new   hello all...i'm new Empty

Back to top Go down

hello all...i'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Introductions-
Jump to: