The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natural Makeup?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 1:53 pm

I've always been one to go bold with my makeup (heavy-eyes, bright lips, ect) but I really want to go with more natural makup becuase of my job. So, how can I look natural without looking boring and bland?
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Hmm.. neutral tones of eyeshadow, not too high up on the lid. Could still get away with using a darker colour on the crease I think. A nice blusher.. No hugeeeeee lashes mascara.. Ermm I can't think of anything else! Sorry if I'm not much of a help. Oh and obviously more natural tones of lip colour.

As long as you pick nice colours of eyeshadow, with a slight shimmer, it wont look bland and boring, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 8:52 pm

thanks! I tried out the natural look tonite and it turned out pretty well. I just have to clear up my acne and it would look great!
Back to top Go down

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 1:42 am

for neutrals that arnt boring i like to do a brown look on my lids and then add a pop of color under eyes. like this:

Natural Makeup? IMG_9707
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 2:04 am

Colours like gold and bronze are neutral without being boring if they have a bit of shimmer in them. If I'm seeing right, you look like you have dark hair and eyes, so you could probably get away with olivey greens and plums without it looking too bright.
Back to top Go down

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:35 am

I never even thought of colors other then tan and beige! I will have to try the plum and olive under my eyes! That blue-ish color in the photo is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm

I like to neutral on top, and a pop of color on the bottom too. I also like using gold or bronze colors in the crease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Nova_Zer

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:15 am

discodollies wrote:
for neutrals that arnt boring i like to do a brown look on my lids and then add a pop of color under eyes. like this:

Natural Makeup? IMG_9707
I do this too! Though mine never looks half as nice >.< So pretty, Leesha.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:39 am

luckily for me...Im applying at hot topic...no dress code.

the natural look is easy. and if you dont want to use bronzes or things...why not try green and pink? technically, they ARE natural colours.
Back to top Go down

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:04 pm

I should totally do that! Bright green and Hot Pink! I guess if I use them just on my top lid before the crease it shouldn't look to outrageous! You girls are so helpful
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 1:00 pm

exactly my point, dear. you could pick up some of prestige's forest green shadows...and bonnebell's pinks. that should help some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natural Makeup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Makeup?   Natural Makeup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Makeup?
Page 1 of 1