The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?

Go down 
+2
Kirsty
gill
6 posters

How long do you spend on Limecrime?
2 minutes
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap0%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
10 minutes
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap4%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Half an Hour
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap13%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
1 Hour
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap13%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
2 Hours
 13% [ 3 ]
3 Hours
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap4%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
4 Hours
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap0%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FOREVER
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap21%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Long enough to avoid my homework!
How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_lcap32%How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
FireIce_

How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:02 pm

So how long do you spend on the forum?!
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:17 pm

too long..but that could be because its exam season..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:55 pm

you should make this into a real poll...i will if i remember.

i do spend too long because as gill, it's exam time.
how long im actually on depends on how many new posts there has been and stuff. altho i usually leave it open anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 2:34 pm

I dunno really, as long as it takes for me to get through the new posts. I check it every so often and if theres new posts I look through.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:01 pm

yeah it's kinda hard to say exactly how much time I spend on here.
Mostly because it has a lot to do with how many new posts there
are and the like. But I do check it often (at least 3 times a day).
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:17 pm

yup yup. I check mucho often. Mainly because it opens when I open up IE but stiiiill Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:27 pm

yeah....Im on here a bit much. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 4:22 pm

hahaha yeahhh. i'm on ALL THE TIME too. i'll basically just check the new posts, but the thing that keeps me on so long is that i'll check back obsessively. it's like "limecrime-questionable content-limecrime-another webcomic-limecrime-another webcomic" etc etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 8:21 am

same here....i check at least three times a day...and i usually leave it open Razz
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 11:34 pm

Haha, I usually check it when I get up and the morning and have done my makeup, when I get home from work (about 6pm) and then before I go to bed (about 10pm). That looks like alot, but it's not >_>

Usually the only people that post between 6-10 are the Aussie girls, so there's generally not too many posts. It's about ten minutes of checking vs. an hour or so when I get home. Ahaha, that looks so obsessive.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 6:26 am

It depends on how busy things are/what I'm doing/new posts...but i check back A LOT A LOT A LOT even in one session. I'm a little obsessive too...and like Kendra said...not many people are on when i am!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 2:35 am

I'm on from when i get home from school til i go to bed... which is ages.

but usually i alternate with other sites like webcomics and gaia and homework
Back to top Go down
FireIce_

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 11:50 am

i'm usually on here for about 2 hours but i never want to leave too many posts since then it seems like i don't have a life outside LimeCrime. Lol. But i'm no longer ashame since it IS summer now and no more homework! YES! And it's WAY too hot to do anything. i'm trying to get my ass up from the couch to do some miserable exercise. not happening. :-) Yes i am soo lazy. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?   How many hours do you spend on Limecrime? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you spend on Limecrime?
Page 1 of 1