The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova_Zer

Who Wants To Be A Superhero? Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:23 am

Was I the only one watching this last year? I really liked it and not just
because it was hosted by Stan Lee and the new season comes out July.
wheee! I'm stoked! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 2:55 pm

haha... yeah! i liked Fat Momma! (was that her actual superhero name? i can't remember) and yes. i DO want to be a superhero! i'd totally go on that show!!!!
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 3:01 pm

ahhh i watched a few episodes with my boyfriend a while back and i thought it was hilarious! he's a biiiig comic book geek, so he was hardcore about it
Back to top Go down
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Fat Momma was awesome but I'm glad Feedback won. I had
been rooting for him since day one and you could just tell that
he really wanted it more than anything.
Okay so if you were a superhero what would be your super power? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 4:53 pm

I dont know what this show is...it sounds good tho!
but I'd want invisibilty or being able to read minds and what people were thinking. Although I'd totally abuse that so maybe not a good idea Razz
Although thats so boring...I'd want everything really...invisiblity, super strength, flying, shapeshifting, teleportation, oooh being elastagirl would be fun Razz
I wouldnt wanna be able to like control the weather or like the elements...

yeh ok i so just sad taking ideas from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:38 pm

i think mind-reading would be mine for sure. i'm totally paranoid that my bf hates me ALL THE TIME so that would be handy. also, i could misuse it horribly and i would always be amused
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyWed May 23, 2007 7:47 pm

see thats the downside...cos what if your parents were like "ooooh i hate our daughter die die die!" or something?!

that would be bad! Razz

and id be like "excuse me what did you just say in your head?!"
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyThu May 24, 2007 9:43 am

^ hahahah that cracked me up.
I'd have a hard time choosing just one superpower too so I'd just
be like Rogue and have power absorption. Then you'd get it all. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 am

I remember that show. I looooved it! I didn't know a new season was coming yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:00 pm

Oh my God, why have I never heard of this? They get a comic about their character and everything? Holy shit. This is the best fucking idea for a reality show ever. I'm so downloading this.

Mannn, we never get these awesome shows in New Zealand.

Telekinesis would totally be my power if I got to pick, you can do so much shit with it. Levitate? Check. Throw stuff around? Check. Control peoples movements? Check. Obviously you'd have to have pretty huge amounts of energy to do this, but I think I'm up to the challenge Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?   Who Wants To Be A Superhero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Wants To Be A Superhero?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: