The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sephora's VIB program?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Sephora's VIB program? Empty
PostSubject: Sephora's VIB program?   Sephora's VIB program? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Ok so I have totaled up my purchases from Sephora this calendar year and I've spent $300 ($270 if you don't count the Sun Safety Kit, which I can't find in my past purchases so maybe they don't?). You only have to spend $350 to become a VIB member, yet my account is telling me I still have to spend $205 dollars to be one?

Has anyone else had problems with this progam, or know how it works? I'm kinda pissed because I really want to be a VIB and I keep spending money but it doesn't make me any closer according to them. I emailed them, so hopefully they get back to me...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Sephora's VIB program?   Sephora's VIB program? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I think all of the purchases have to be done online. or, if you go in store you get a VIB card or something and then they're able to count in-store purchases with online ones.
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Sephora's VIB program?   Sephora's VIB program? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 am

They finally figured it out for me and now I only have $91 dollars left to go before I'm a VIB!woooooo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephora's VIB program?   Sephora's VIB program? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sephora's VIB program?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: