The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The proper moisturizer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

The proper moisturizer?  Empty
PostSubject: The proper moisturizer?    The proper moisturizer?  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Here you go Puffy!

My answers:
What's your skintype? ...i'm not exactly sure what this means. It's mostly pretty balanced, concerning oil/dryness, but since winter hit, it is just blowing up acne wise.
What products have you been using lately (anything with salicylic acid or something like that?)? I do, the facial cleanser I use is L'Oreal 360 degrees or something like that, and I believe it has s.acid in it. I also use foundation daily, which is Revlon Photo Ready.
Have you had any issues with ur skin with the seasons changing? Yesss. this is the reason i need a moisturizer.
Do you experience dryness/tightness all over or in certain areas of your face? around my nose seems to be a little dry, as well as my chin.
How often do you exfoliate? ...guilty as charged. i don't. uh oh.
How much do you want to spend? i don't really mind spending money, as long as it works!

Dustin just got a new moisturizer, so he's going to try that first before he answers these. Thank you Pufffff. <3
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

The proper moisturizer?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The proper moisturizer?    The proper moisturizer?  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Sooo sorry I'm only just seeing this. OMGOSH. Anywho, sounds like you should try a gentler cleanser and a rich moisturizer...I'm guessing your cleanser and the weather have sensitized your skin a bit. I think you may like the Yes To Cucumbers or Yes To Carrots skincare lines. You can find them at target & walgreens! Also I feel that dermalogica would also be good, but its harder to get a hold of (I believe ulta carries the line now!). Active Moist would be a good moisturizer for you I think.

Also try to exfoliate - gently! - once a week to get rid of dead skin and unclog the follicles, which get clogged and will drive yer skin batty!
Back to top Go down

The proper moisturizer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Shopping-
Jump to: