The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wooo reunion time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

wooo reunion time Empty
PostSubject: wooo reunion time   wooo reunion time EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm

so since we don't post enough and you girlies seem to like clothes, and i have some clothes, and i never know what to do with them, i thought you might be able to suggest some outfits for me to wear...

Where am I going? Weeelll OMG OMG OMG out american exchange student type lady is HERE FOR A VISIT YAAAAYY so we're having a reunion dinner in Manly. I don't think it will be anything particularly flash, so evening gowns are the go, but its not flip flops and shorts material Razz

I don't want to wear anything tooo skintight... and a jacket would be clever as it's cooling down at night time here Smile

Stuff I have
12 different pairs of jeans (only one of which is not a pair of skinny jeans, they're light denim bootcut.) in every colour of the rainbow except orange and yellow(BAH)

a black 3/4 sleeve jacket thats kinda suit-y looking..
Red leather 70s jacket

Various tank tops in lots of colours (highlights include a dark grey sparkly type one and a flouro green one, but the green one is VERY VERY TIGHT its an xxs lawl and i have the big boobies. I bought it when i was nearly flat chested)

I have some pretty blouses, one sheer beigey one, a white one, and a black one. all of them are frilly to da max yo.

awesome Cue waist belt... black with silver/patent leather buckle
Cheapo fake leather bondage looking waist belt with straps that go over the shoulders
teeny tiny little black vest

a myriad of scarves. I love me some scarves

uumm a ridiculous amount of shoes.. i mean really why do i have so many shoes? it's not enough though

of course I do have other clothes (i especially ave alot of black clothes)
one thing i don't have alot of is skirts. I have a poufy gold one, a tight pale pink one, a denim one thats so short it ought to be illegal, a black one that is also very short, 5 office type pencil skirts, a mid calf length tiered skirt (WHICH IS SO FKN COOL YOU GUIZ OMG) annnd yeah apart form school skirts (NO) thats about it.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

wooo reunion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: wooo reunion time   wooo reunion time EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm

when's the reunion thingy? have you tried googling some ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

wooo reunion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: wooo reunion time   wooo reunion time EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

it ws the day i posted this lol Razz

i googled, but google isn't really all that great for outfit ideas, usually just comes up with pics of clothes, not of people wearing them

i ended up in all black
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

wooo reunion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: wooo reunion time   wooo reunion time EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

ooof! see I didn't know that. lmao

baww. well you're always hot no matter what you wear! lucky she-devil n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wooo reunion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: wooo reunion time   wooo reunion time Empty

Back to top Go down

wooo reunion time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: Advice & Questions-
Jump to: