The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glsses and makeup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Glsses and makeup Empty
PostSubject: Glsses and makeup   Glsses and makeup EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey guys, so I finally went into the eye doctor and turns out I needed glasses. I got a 2 for 1 deal so I have a purple pair and a black rinestone pair. Anyway my question is, having never had glases before, do you have any makeup tips or tricks?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Glsses and makeup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glsses and makeup   Glsses and makeup EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:29 pm

even with glasses I still wear bright makeup Smile buttttt, one thing I like doing on lazy days, though, is using a gold (or white, whatever your fancy) liner on my bottom lash/waterline to perk my eyes up a little...

also, depending on how bad your dark circles are, some kind of concealer or powder under your eyes is a must...or again, the liner trick. always helps Smile

only bad thing about glasses: can't get too overzealous with the mascara. it helps your eyes look even bigger behind glasses, but too much and your lashes will be batting against the lens Sad
Back to top Go down
hello disaster

hello disaster

Number of posts : 1680
Name : kate
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Glsses and makeup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glsses and makeup   Glsses and makeup EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:50 pm

i too wear glasses and do crazy makeupz, and my glasses are purple and blue

i agree with puff about the mascara, dont go for lengthening, and also wait till your mascara dries before you put your specs on, or else youll get mascara on the lenses
Back to top Go down
http://katemcginn.blogspot.com/
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Glsses and makeup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glsses and makeup   Glsses and makeup EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

that mascara on the lens thing used to happen to me allll the time

my only tip: powder the bridge of your nose where your glasses tend to rest a lot. Not so it looks stupid, but just so it's really matte. My glasses slide down my nose alllll the time, so i have to really powder it, and more than once during the day too, especially in summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glsses and makeup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glsses and makeup   Glsses and makeup Empty

Back to top Go down

Glsses and makeup
Page 1 of 1