The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To Glam Yourself Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Welcome To Glam Yourself Up! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Glam Yourself Up!   Welcome To Glam Yourself Up! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi, I'm Puffy, moderator of the Glam Yourself Up section. I'm a beauty blogger and esthetics student in beauty school. I'm considered the silly one of the bunch, so I hope I can make you feel welcome here!

There isn't much to know about posting in GYU, but if you do, please follow these simple rules and guidelines:

-Be familiar with the topics and the forum
Please read this before participating topics! It will save everyone a lot of time in the long run. Also, please read the guide to working the forum.

- Resize your photos
I am sure you all know how to resize your photos. If you don't resize your photos, then put them under a spoiler.

- Don't be shy!
We're all very encouraging of each other at CM. We love to see everyone participate in topics. We don't judge anyone here! Well, not unless you give us a reason to (KIDDING!...maybe) Wink

- Don't be disrespectful
If you are rude in this section - or any other - for any reason, your behavior will be reported to admin. I have a very low tolerance for ignorance. If you do not know about the general rules of kindliness for the CM Forum, then again, make sure you read this. Be nice, and I won't bring my mighty fist of modliness upon you.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down

Welcome To Glam Yourself Up!
Page 1 of 1