The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Costume party!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 6:58 pm

That's right, for her 16th birthday partay one of my friends is having a super crazy costume party. Unfortunately, seeing as it's May rather then October, costumes arn't easy to come by.

So the question is, what should I dress up as? I need something that's easy to pull together at this time of year so basically things that can be made to look costumy by using regular clothes. I have a big, floofy white petticoat that I might like to encorporate into the costume so suggestions including that would be super awsome. I can make simble things like skirts, headbands, bows, ect. but I'm no amazing costumer. Anyhow, please make suggestions. they are ENORMOUSLY appreiciated and I'll love you all forever.

p.s. I want it to be something that might still look cute even when I'm passed out drunk on a couch.

p.s.s. IT'S SO AWSOME TO BE BACK!! New Limecrime forum rocks harder than ever and thankyou so much for creating it!!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:03 pm

KARA! YOU CAME BAAAACK! & you're welcome Razz

I think if you have a bit petticoat and wanna have bows and stuff you should go for like a sort of 50s Grease Pink Lady type thing. It's not too fussy but still super cute. You can have the skirt with the petticoat and a cute blouse and wear your hair in a pony with a pomp or something.

Also there should be a costume shop in your area...most places have a costume shop that isn't just for halloween. Maybe a joke shop or something?
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:05 pm

welcome baaack Very Happy
umm you should look through thrift stores and stuff
they have CUTEEE things if you just look around :]
Back to top Go down

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Kiki wrote:

Also there should be a costume shop in your area...most places have a costume shop that isn't just for halloween. Maybe a joke shop or something?

Heh, we do, but the sad thing is that costumes there are far FAR out of my price range.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:13 pm

hmmm but maybe you could go visit and get ideas? If you look at what they have you might think "oh i could use that shirt I have/sew this/make that/find this in a thrift store" or they may have little bits that you can add to make your costume fun.

OH I HAVE ONE Razz
Make a spikey hairband (like with points up) and either wear a blue dress and have a book and torch and be the Statue of Liberty. Or wear yellow and take a gun and be a shooting star. A girl I know did those and it's easy but you could make it super cute (which she failed too...) but nice idea.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:16 pm

Haha, I love the shooting star idea. It's deffinetly going on my 'costume ideas' list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costume party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume party!!   Costume party!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Costume party!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: General Chat-
Jump to: