The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleansing Cloths

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:22 pm

I always seem to keep going back to studio fix, but i HATE that it makes me break out.

Every time I go, the mac girl says I just need to clean it off very well but I never really payed much attention until now, it just dawned on me

I pay a lot of attention to my skin, every morning & every night I cleanse, tone & moisturize but now I'm thinking maybe I should use a wipe to just remove the foundation & then go on with my usual routine and maybe that would help? what do you chicks think?

I'm gonna go pick up another sample tomorrow after school to begin the experiment! but now I just don't know what to pick up in terms of wipes. I want something thats cruelty-free, and thats the hard part. The first thing I checked was Ponds and yep, they test on animals.

I've got oily acne skin.
I just don't know what to look for, I've never used wipes.
I think St. Ives have wipes.. they're on sale too...

has anyone tried these?
Blemish Fighting Cloths
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:36 pm

you can get cheap no-name wipes at your drugstore. I got some at family dollar that were pretty good for $2, but they did leave a slightly sticky film [you get what you pay for].
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:38 pm

well I don't really mind paying more (hopefully not more than 10 though haha), I just want my skin to look nice. =(
I'm more concerned about the cruelty-free part than the cheap part.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm

people seem to dig the ones by loreal. my favourites were by biore, because they helped keep my acne at bay. if all else fails, basic baby wipes will do the trick.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Yeah except Biore & l'Oreal both test on animals =(
Back to top Go down
psychedelic_

Number of posts : 347
Name : Mary-Ann
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am

O_O BIORE TESTS ON ANIMALS?! I feel so cheated!

I've only ever tried two cleansing cloths, one by Biore and another by Nivea. Since Biore is out of the question, I would highly recommend the Nivea one. It's their Soft Facial Cleansing Wipes, 3-in-1 thing. It removed all traces of my make up, even my waterproof mascara (Which does not come off that easily) completely, and it makes you feel so refreshed! Also it has the "Nivea scent" so it doesn't really stink.

Bonus: Nivea does not test on animals. Yay!
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:06 pm

You could try looking at Aubrey-organics.com. I know they've got cleansers, but I really don't know if they have cleansing cloths or wipes. Worth a look, though, right? And it's all organic and they never test on animals, so that meets your criteria as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
ninibaby

ninibaby

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:29 pm

aw no wipes =(

and psychedelic, biore doesn't technically test on animals but the company that owns them does so I don't want my money going there

and thanks for the nivea suggestion, I thought they tested but I just checked and they don't! yay!
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm

I just bought the Olay ones (is that the same as L'oreal? such similar names...) and they leave my face feeling all nice and smooth.. they have them for oily-combo skin so i think there's like acne clearing stuff in there too.

They probably test on animals though. Which makes me sad, and I sort of want to stop using them.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 pm

yeah they do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleansing Cloths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleansing Cloths   Cleansing Cloths Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleansing Cloths
Page 1 of 1