The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to look like Dita?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Want to look like Dita? Empty
PostSubject: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Here you go.

There was a step-by-step guide, but the video is more informational than the little guide, because you can actually see how to do everything.

And oh my god, her brows are gorgeous. I think its pretty funny that Dita's look is kinda considered to be OTT, because heavy brows and liner are an every day look for me. I feel so naked without thick brows and liner! Razz

That video convinced me that I need a formal liner brush and gel liner, too...nom nom. I do wish he had blended out that blush some, though. And good lord, that MAC lip pencil...with how pigmented it is, she almost didn't need lipstick. *dies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:16 pm

I
LOVE
DITA
!!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:25 pm

omg I know! That was like super redd!!!
soo creamy!
I love that look.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
pedestrian

pedestrian

Number of posts : 113
Name : Rachel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:46 pm

oh wow, that is incredible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1569390335&
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Her brows are like really dramatically arched and very heavy and dark against her pale skin so it's a li'l bit different. Her foundation is really heavy as well, so it's going to look way more hard out than the pretty natural look you go for, Puff (unless your make up routine has changed dramatically recently).

Cool video though. Mmm, pretty.

If you can get your hands on Australis lipliners their stuff is really that good too (oddly enough as they're a cheapie brand). I have a red one which is as bright as the lipstick I wear over it. Lasts for ages too.

Woo pin up make up.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I'll be doing TM with powder as usual. I haven't done a dramatic change with my makeup, though - lately I've been using a thin amount of TM and moisturizer under powder foundation, since I don't have any pressed powder.

I don't think my brows will have such a high arch, but they'll be as heavy as always. The lashes will be a new thing for me, but I'll get practice in to be on the safe side. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:25 pm

I did this yesterday after I watched the video. It was AWESOME! I just wish I had grabbed a picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to look like Dita?   Want to look like Dita? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to look like Dita?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: