The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1

Go down 
+11
cherrybomb
kaylalane
pinkhaired
Gloomyjewel
NightmaresOnWax
GinaELIZABETH
Aelwyndaeira
gill
shadowsforsale
Kirsty
anjelik_dreamin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ace-of-s

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 4:55 pm

I would totally be tinkerbell. and of those dresses I luv the ariel gown. Gorgeous...
Back to top Go down
spatterp

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Those dresses are... okay, I guess. They just don't seem any different from typical wedding dresses.
Back to top Go down
bangboom

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 11:24 am

Nova_Zero wrote:
my friend and his girlfriend work at Disney. They're lucky enough to be costumed charcters too. --

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 1183261188_l

haha looks like Ron from Kim Possible or something : P

I love the ariel dresses : ) !
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 12:46 pm

bangboomxx wrote:

haha looks like Ron from Kim Possible or something : P

I love the ariel dresses : ) !

yup...we established that it is.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 2:19 pm

My goodness, these dresses are nothing to sneeze at. They're pretty, but they don't at all go with the whole Disney theme. If anything, the Ariel one fits because of the mermaid cut.

If I could work at Disney, I'd definitely want to be Pochahontas. But let me tell you something; those characters really stay in character. This past spring, I had a conversation with Belle and she was going on about living in the castle with the beast and Gaston and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 4:41 pm

About cross dressing for Peter Pan, I actually think they might let you do it, since young ladies typically don't have deep voices and he's supposed to be a child for basically ever. I think every time I've gone to see Peter Pan as a play he's been played by a blonde girl and that's the explanation my mom gave me when I asked a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
80sobses

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 pm

I like the belle gown but really the dresses arn't that special or unique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 7:55 pm

I can make some of those wedding dresses, even the actually character dresses for cheaper!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 pm

kaylalane wrote:
My goodness, these dresses are nothing to sneeze at. They're pretty, but they don't at all go with the whole Disney theme. If anything, the Ariel one fits because of the mermaid cut.

If I could work at Disney, I'd definitely want to be Pochahontas. But let me tell you something; those characters really stay in character. This past spring, I had a conversation with Belle and she was going on about living in the castle with the beast and Gaston and whatnot.

Hah, ohyeah. They are crazy there! I went to Disney World this past spring break and we took a whole 'Keys to the Kingdom' tour that shows you all the 'behind the scenes' sort of things of disney world. The people are forced to act completly like their characters until they go through this little 'lock' area between two doors that leads to the tunnel system. Especially for characters who don't wear a mask or anything, there are high expectations of those people.

Another fun fact I learned on the tour: Disney World (In Florida..the HUGE Disney parks.) was comepletly evacuated in something under 45mins after the events of Sept.11. Every single one of the 11 hotels (I think it's 11) were cleared out, every park, every golf course, EVERYTHING! That's an insane ammount of people. Everyone who was in one of the parks at the time got to use the underground tunnels to get out!
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 11:09 pm

wow.... man, i dont agree with some of the stuff disney does, but man, that almost makes me want them to run the government! (haha like they dont already)
Back to top Go down
Zombiere

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 8:11 pm

rawr...it opened up a shitload of pages when I tried looking at it. If I get a virus..I will be a very unhappy zombie. >.<
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Wedding dresses!   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:33 pm

Okay, so I'm not getting married for a few years still, but I thought I should start checking out dresses. I want to make my own but need some inspiration.
So my question is....does anyone know of any websites that have kinda "unique" dresses? All I can find is boring white dresses or medieval dresses. I really am not interested in either of those. I want to make a hot pink dress thats not that overdone strapless poufy kinda thing.
Can anyone help???
I'll give you cookies....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:40 pm

i have the instructions on how to make a wedding dress out of tshirts Very Happy the book also has flowers, a ring and other wedding fitting stuff. made me giggle. i really wanna make it Very Happy

im no help aside from the fact im trying to find shirts to make the dress Very Happy

id have a search on livejournal. i searched "wedding" as an interest and got a bunch of communities including ones like "diy-wedding" "alternative wedding" so you might find some cool ideas
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:03 am

Try our wedding dress post. I'd be happy if that was revived!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:38 am

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Wowy

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 040_40
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Gown

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 50SVANILLAWEDDINGDRS

Bouquet (I want the bridesmaids to carry smaller all pink ones):
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 381tn

Bridesmaids (I'd have two, my sister and my best friend):
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 77Academy_K2360
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 1
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Betsey
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 41HGwRhCJSL._SS500_-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:40 am

OMFG I LOVE THAT SECOND LAST ONE!
Back to top Go down
cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Number of posts : 2443
Name : Jasmin, Mini
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:47 am

I LOVE the second blue one, it is so pretty!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knallkirsche
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 7:46 am

So this is what I want for my girls, except in Emerald Green:
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Ws_01
Crimson Gypsy
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:57 am

Thats really pretty and its totally your style! It weirdly looks alot like the dress I made for my final "collection" in college...weird.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:31 am

Hmmm...Jessie...do you want a dress that's like ALL pink? Or...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:44 am

Yes all pink...or another bright or rich color. I don't really do the pale colors/white thing. Bold rich colors make me happy!
But anyway, yes a rich color and also a style thats a bit different. I don't really want one of those strapless styles or poufy sleeves or anything "typical" like that. I mean I wouldn't be opposed to strapless persay, but it would have to be unique.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:46 am

Also, I'll probably design the thing myself. I just need a bit of inspiration....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:39 pm

You should look at bridesmaids dresses for inspiration unless you want to look at white dresses that would look good pink.
I think a dress would look amazing in a raspberry color. Just the fact that it was pink I doubt it would look typical. I know what you mean though, I do not do strapless dresses, they don't flatter me, but that's what's in now. I want a dress with sleves, but not big sleeves, something delicate like the pictures I posted above. I also want it to be full skirted but not a giant disney princess ballgown. It's hard to find things I like because strapless princess dresses are very in now.

Anyway, here are some pink dress pictures I found, I hope this is helpful:

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Istockphoto_1642333_brunette_wearing_pink_gown
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Edressme_1964_18885238 Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Edressme_1965_19101039

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Desses_pink

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Cc827cc1-b950-45d9-b44b-020115e8f81d.enlargedNormal

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 33f34cb2-a85c-459f-86b2-9ecc718c59eb.enlargedNormal

Also, this site is good:
http://www.vintagestyleclothing.com/catalog9.html
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:51 pm

I LOVE this one:

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Desses_pink
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:56 pm

That's from some vintage museum site. I love it too.
Here are a few more pink dresses.
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4776
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4742
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4744 I realize you don't do white but I loved this so much. Something like this but with like darker pink instead of white would be nice.

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4726
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4641

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4660
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V3156
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4531
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4511
Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 V4490

Last edited by on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1   Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Massive Dream Wedding Dresses Topic v1
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next