The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Real Housewives of Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:48 am

I saw the preview for this, and holy shit its gonna be GREAT. RH of NY was SO boring, I didn't even watch more than 1 episode. RH of OC was pretty good, but ATL is gonna be SO much better.

Anyone catch the preview? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 am

ive not watched any of these shows but i want to.
we dont have them here. i only heard about new york because i saw the naked pictures of one of them. she wasn't the best looking.

the oc one sounds quite good. i should check out surfthechannel.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 am

Yeah OC wasn't bad at all, I really liked it and so did mum and her girlfriends. They'll really like ATL because the cast is predominately black, with one token white woman [and she's the most shallow of the bunch, along with another woman on the show]. So much drama, its great. My favourite so far is the woman that not only has her own jewlery line, but has a real estate business, paints, and has a 9 month old. AND she's an exercising buff. She's so well rounded, and is probably the least vain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Didn't see the preview, but I too am hoping for it to be way better than the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:49 pm

aww I wish I had whatever channel that comes on.

having cable sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:45 pm

I was watching Sheer Genius on Bravo! and they had the RH of OC I think... come in and get haircuts. They were all pretty trashy looking and kind of annoying, IMO. But I haven't even seen any previews or anything.. I should look into it. It sounds like a show that I would watch as a guilty pleasure. I'm like that, hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm

not sure if you gals kept up with this season but it was really awesome.

like...super awesome. the finale was kinda blah but I thought it was funny that
Spoiler:
the entire season was great, though. I can't wait for the reunion this tuesday, cos some ass is gonna get kicked.

and RH of OC is coming back! the housewives are hornier, sluttier, and more wasteful than ever. hello ratings. and there's a new one that all the old hags make fun of cos she's perky and younger than them. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives of Atlanta   Real Housewives of Atlanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives of Atlanta
Page 1 of 1