The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MakeUp Pictures - Locked

Go down 
+20
Jayme
abercrombie
xxmissyxx
Lindsay
Gloomyjewel
surftaxi
shadowsforsale
Beckygdizzle
hello disaster
GinaELIZABETH
electrikkk
Le_Saboteur
NightmaresOnWax
cherrybomb
Aelwyndaeira
gill
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
witch_lilly
Kirsty
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 10:51 pm

Your mum shaved off your eyebrows??!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 10:58 pm

no...she would arch them for me...but once I got razor burn, never let her touch me since then.

now I do my own brows with this lil safety blade on this handle, and after I get my general shape with that [while using lotion, of course], I tweeze sparse lil hairs. shave again to get rid of the tiny ones, and then I moisturize - since the skin under my brows tends to get flaky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 11:20 pm

why dont you just get them waxed haha
that seems like it would be a lot less time consuming :]
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:00 am

too poor :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:02 am

when are you gonna get that job you were talkin about?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:05 am

I turned in my app yesterday!

Im just waitin on a call now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:06 am

Very Happy gooddd
oh and my friend is sitting right here haha
and she said that if they dont call you back in a few days
you should call them because they probably forgot
:]
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:07 am

yeppp I was gonna call after one week. :]
those bitches best hire me,
I NEED MUNNY. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:07 am

Nah, I reckon leave it a week. Cos they'll have heaps of applications. Then after 7 days if you haven't heard anything then you call up and you look really keen pirat
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:10 am

so far Gardner and I are the only one's that have applied. the only way you know when the mall is hiring is if you ask when you go to the particular store! as far as Im concerned...Gardner's a shoo in cos he's got work experience, and I am just cos...they need more diversity. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 12:43 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 4:27 am

Oooh, so many pictures.

Amanda, that look is so freaking rad, it's just amazing. So bright!

Lindsay, I love your pin-upy look it makes your eyes look purty, and suits you heaps.

Lol Jade, it does look anime ish. You're cute.

And Puffy, from what I can see it does indeed look shmexy. Need to see a close up eye pic!

Haha, I'm one of those people that always has messy brows. They look nice from far away, but when I take real close up eye pictures they always look like shit. I really need to get little wax strips, the hair on my face grows so fast it's scary.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 4:36 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
And Puffy, from what I can see it does indeed look shmexy. Need to see a close up eye pic!

Haha, I'm one of those people that always has messy brows. They look nice from far away, but when I take real close up eye pictures they always look like shit. I really need to get little wax strips, the hair on my face grows so fast it's scary.

sorry, tried to get one! but it wouldnt have looked that well! I'll be sure to next time, but with a decent cam.

and I have the same prob with hair on my face - my hair is natrually black so you can see it on the sides of my face, and a little on my upper lip...my guy friends actually make fun of me and say that I look like a buy because Ive got sideburns...its really fuzz, but...long fuzz. :[

I even found a hair on my chin! ew! this is common among the Williams women, but hell. Im seventeen...its just not fair. :[[[
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 4:54 am

Ahaha, me tooo. I'm so hairy, and since living in the south island I've got pale as well (...obviously) 'cause it's too damn cold to go outside. I used to have a nice olivey skin colour, and you could never see the hair. But now, shiet.

I have (alot of) hair on my chin too. It's real common among the females in my family- both the Maori and Caucasian sides. Swell! I was doomed from the start. But it's plucked away before anyone knows. Except for you girls. Lucky, lucky.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 4:58 am

gah, I cant find the tweezers, which is why I need my own. its really bad in my fam - great grammy Sarah Semone, bless her soul, when I was little, I said, "Gramma, why do yoo haff a beerd?"

Im pretty sure she was pissed. Razz

and its summer round these parts - hot as hell. fall months are the best to me, warm and breezy nuff for makeup. Very Happy

but dont worry - once its spring, you'll get that tone back in no time. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 am

I was mucking around tonight and came up with this! And I decided to post because well... WHY NOT! I'm boredom filled and spose to be studying so eh.
HERE YOU ARE! Ignore the not-been-washed-for-3-days hair Razz

Hmmm it hasn't showed up really well on camera. Well it looked freaking awesome off-camera anyways!!

MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 P1010683
MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 P1010696
MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 P1010693
MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 P1010702
MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 P1010698

Aren't I yum? Hahaha Razz

Oh, and Kendra, believe it or not I used to be olive skinned too! Hhaah now look at me! I could almost blend into walls.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 11:26 am

its nice, Jade! Razz

and I have to wait about a week-two weeks to wash my hair, so dont feel bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 11:33 am

youre so pretty jade!
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 1:48 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
okay, here's the best I got out of a SHIT cam:

MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 L_d7ae702a16d0c70ec34ae4f193f06980

MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 L_d644479f9c28083a5a5fb48ae5eb8281

and for your enjoyment, one unblurred photo:

MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 L_5e92e7c9fd83141e467473ee226638a9

bout to take more, so I'll edit this later when Im done.

You look flippin' gorgeous in these, Puffy.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:16 pm

aww ^.^
thank yoo kindly, ma'am!

maybe its the brows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:36 pm

Maybe. Brows make xbillion a difference.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:42 pm

gahh I know! Im about to do mine right now, cos they're gettin outta hand. well, at least, after I perm my hair, because its even more unruly. XD
Back to top Go down
asdfkari

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 3:19 pm

I get mine threaded. It hurts SO much but they look perfect afterwards.
Way better than waxing. The initial thread is about 12 bucks and then 5 bucks every two-three weeks, where I get 'em done.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 3:28 pm

mm the price isnt bad, I can say that. I just stick to my razor regimen - lotta work, but its still free! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 8:11 pm

broken_Treehouse wrote:
youre so pretty jade!

Awww thankies Kate! No one ever says that to me anymore, so thank you! hug

And Sarah, how come you have to wait so long to wash your hair? I could NEVER go that long! The only reason I lasted three days was thanks to Klorane Dry Shampoo... and even then it was unbearable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MakeUp Pictures - Locked   MakeUp Pictures - Locked - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

MakeUp Pictures - Locked
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next