The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about MAC LE stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Question about MAC LE stuff Empty
PostSubject: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm going to Boston with my friend to meet up with another friend on Friday, which means MAC. Now, I've been looking at the site frequently because, since their stuff is so expensive, I have to like, plan my purchase out in advance hahahaha. I was thinking about getting Mutiny pigment if I like it [if anyone knows fosho it absolutely sucks, tell me now] but does anyone know if they'd possibly still have stuff like in the back from past collections that weren't toooo long ago [i.e., past several months/stuff that's still available on the site]? I mean I can always order it off the site later but I figured the sales tax from buying it in person would still be cheaper than paying for shipping.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:33 pm

It sorta just depends with the store I think...sometimes a product won't sell as well at a particular counter so they might have some left....I guess you'll just have to check. LOVE the avatar btw, which one is you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:40 pm

I'm on the left :] I was looking for a picture of myself to use and that was the best I found hahahaha which is pretty bad since I've been free of braces for like, 3 1/2 months now so you'd think I'd have something better. I tend to avoid pictures though.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Your super pretty! I'm glad I can finally put a face to the name.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 pm

haha, you're adorable. You could pull off dramatic looks fer sure...
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Well... As far as older collections, like Naughty Nauticals, Heathertte, etc, probably not...
You may be able to find it, but that really depends on the store...
Mutiny however, I would NOT buy a full-sized jar of, you should just ask for a sample of it, and you'll be set. : )
You should def look into the new stuff that just came out! The new blushes look amazing! (well, in picture form, I haven't seen them in person yet.)
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Im not sure on the blushers actually, I guess it depends on the person. if they're as sheer as Im thinking they are I prolly wouldnt buy since its hard to find blush to even show up on me.

but yeh, do what Jamie said and just get a sample of it, just in case. you never know ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 pm

Ahh I wish that the Electro Flash collection was coming out THIS month. I want to try out those eyeshadow duos soooo badly it's crazy.
And thanks for the compliments on my face :] haha I should really start taking putting more pictures up but lately I've been absolutely disgusting. Like today I scrubbed down furniture for the porch. Earwigs EVERYWHERE! I actually JUST got out of the shower, and it's 1 now.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:04 pm

lol eww earwigs!
But Electroflash does come out this month,
this Thursday to be exact! Smile
I really like the look of the lipglasses!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 pm

I thought of the carnivorous earwig from family guy just then. ;-;
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:14 pm

I can't wait for Sonic Chic to hit Australia. If any of you guys see them/try them/get them let me know how they are!
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Fersure girl! : ) I'm going to go check it out as soon as possible!
New View and Sonic Chic look yummilicious.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Im all over NV. Mum even likes it and said "where all the shades fo my black ass!?" Cos all she saw was the promo pic with like, 5 shades. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:26 pm

LOL! Aw man, I can't wait to be disappointed at the counter, so I can save $30.
Srsly...
Between the NV shade, and everything I want from SC I'm going to be blowin' over $100.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 pm

OH MAN does it really?? I thought it wasn't coming out until August!
I'm definitely in the know, as you can see :]
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:37 pm

lol I went to the mall on Monday cuz I thought it was out, and they didn't even has displays out!
How silly of me!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm

nope, this week darlin! I generally dont get fussed for MAC collections [ironic, Im thinking of applying to my town's MAC when I graduate since I'll have a car]; I prefer their permanent line. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 pm

I can't help but love MAC, it's cheaper then most of the other counters, and idk... I feel like it's almost more user friendly? Or like they care about their customers, because they're always releasing new collections and stuff.(which can be a negative thing too..)
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 pm

I find the collections kinda useless, most of em dont really impress me all too much save for like, a quad or something, usually Im not all like.."wowwwww" you know? but yeah, some of their stuff is cheaper than others!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 am

I love how MAC almost has it's own community of people who love makeup so I feel less crazy about being obsessed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 pm

I wish that if they released a collection and it was really popular, they'd add the most popular stuff from that collection to their permanent line. I feel like it comes and goes really quickly, especially because I don't have a MAC 10 minutes away that I can go to all the time. Although they DID just put a Sephora in the mall the next town over, so that works haha.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Well, some of the stuff that has been in the new collections have either been re-released or are always available at the pro-store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:06 pm

True, but no tengo a pro card :[

haha
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:47 pm

I dont think you rry need pro card right? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm

I've heard a ton of different things so I don't actually know haha. I thought you needed a pro card to get pro items, but maybe it's just when you're ordering stuff over the phone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about MAC LE stuff   Question about MAC LE stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about MAC LE stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next