The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?

Go down 
+21
electrikkk
Le_Saboteur
psychedelic_
pinkhaired
Laci Sue
Alexa Nightmare.
kaylalane
anjelik_dreamin
cherrybomb
Kirsty
TOONRULESOK
hyperventilating
justme
Beb82
Lindsay
Jayme
gill
ninibaby
GinaELIZABETH
Gloomyjewel
PolyphonicThought
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 pm

I always jog early in the morning, so no one is around to see me jiggle! Which is a good thing since I've yet to find a sports bra that fits. Razz
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:04 pm

HAHA love that tee!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

Hey ladies! I got a new dress! My buddy Court got it and only wore it once. Its a medium (YIKES!), but with a proper bra I think I could make it work...

Here's the best I could do as of pics, I had to lean down to take the pics, so my boobs look all out of control ;-; (don't tease me, bro):

Spoiler:

I like it a lot! Its really comfy. I think I'll be wearing cardigans over it, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 am

hot damn puff, you'll be gettin some catcalls in that! leopard is always appropriate.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 am

LOL. My dad just asked me "WHERE YOU WEARIN THAT?" I said "Nowhere!" He said "Oh. Thought you were finna see the Flintstones! HAHAHAH"

I <3 it though! This babe is just begging to be worn with some tights and flats. Dad recommended boots! He is the fashion savvy one of the family, it seems Razz

I'm gonna look for more dresses like this one (but in a large, ofc). I'm so happy to find that I can look cute AND be comfy in one! Squee!
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 am

that dress is so hot! i love it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am

It's really cute! And don't be coverin' your boobies, be proud of 'em! They look great!

My dad is the fashion savvy on in my family too lol.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Very sexy, Puff! Smile Your waist is TINYY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Haha, thx G-Bell. I'm proud of this waist! n.n!

And woot! I found more dresses similar to that one in the mall - and in my size! Squee! They were about $16-20 so I may be picking some up soon. Also found tights 2 for $20 - score!

Court got me a sweater today and cute undies (a pink thong; the band has the print of piano keys!). The sweater is an XXL and it looks great! Got a pic on my cell, will post it in a bit! Smile

EDIT:: Piccy! Its a cowl neck, and the sleeves end right above the elbows. Its super long and thick! AND - it was on sale for $9.99. YES! Kaydon's godmom tried to buy it off me, hahaha.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:03 pm

DP: I tried this coat on today (XL) and it was a perfect fit:

plaid girly coat

Its good for the price! Mom likes it too, squee. I'm so happy to have found an every day coat that actually fits across my bust! I was able to button it and everything! The coat was the perfect length for me and the sleeves weren't too snug to where I couldn't move around. It was a delightful find!

Here's the other one from Delia's I liked:

best coat evar

Its on sale for $40, but the grey one isn't on the site anymore! So sad. I love casual, slouchy stuff...I reckon if the grey doesn't pop back up I'll snag it in the black.

I love finding things on sale :]

Also, I need some help! I found a bag that really tickles my fancy, but I can't decide on a colour!

delicious bag from UO

I figured this bag would transition well into Spring. But I can't decide between the grey, black, or brown! Mama Puff says grey, and although grey is one of my favourite colours, I'm leaning more towards the black or brown. What do you guys think?

Last edited by PolyphonicThought on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Ooh, I love that sweater!! Very very cute, and very... Puffy. Razz I love it!

And BOTH of those jackets are adorable, and I'm actually surprised you found a coat that cute from Aeropostale! Good job! It screams you. I bet it'd look HOT on you! Smile
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I was surprised too! Usually its wicked tough to find stuff that fits me in there. Court also found a peacoat she really liked but couldn't get. I'm gonna try and see if I can get it for her as an early xmas gift.

black peacoat

We also found these cute tops:

super soft top!

It was so long and SOFT! Court touched it and went "OoOoOoO." The oatmeal and grey ones purred at me. I swear they did. n.n

And dude! As soon as mom realized the Puffy sweater was an XXL she wanted to steal it! Considering the fact that I found it in American Eagle, I doubt it would fit - their XXLs can be a bit snug at times!
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am

love the grey bag!! it look so soft and slouchy - yum! and the plaid jacket is super cute too - i love fitted coats Smile
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 am

Ooh, Puff, I like the bag in black the best I think.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Awww Ava now you've got me drooling for the grey! Now I can't decide between any of the colours, haha. Anyone else wanna help a Puff out? Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:58 pm

DP: red polka dot flats Court gave me:

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 Redshooz

Last edited by PolyphonicThought on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 am

What is that Puff? I can't see it.

Edit: OMG THOSE ARE SO CUTE!

Last edited by *AllyBaba on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 am

Edited. Court and I keep recycling clothes between each other. I've already pulled a hoodie and blue v-neck out of my closet for her, and she's found me a shirt dress XD
Back to top Go down
psychedelic_

Number of posts : 347
Name : Mary-Ann
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 am

Those are the cutest shoes I've ever seen in my life. *WANTS*
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:28 am

So cute!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am

I will be wearing those flats with just about everything this Fall. Ha!

And guess what you guys! Today it's cool enough for me to bust out THESE babies:

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 156630_hea_w

I love these shoes to bits. I really should get a pair in black Razz
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 pm

oooh i've always wanted a pair they're so cute

and those flats are so great!!! i want them a lot a lot
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 pm

besides converse, those booties are my fav pair of shoes...they go with damn near everything!

And the flats are awesome. I find em a tad tough to walk in (they don't have the "give" that other flats have) but I still <3 em!

Oh! And the best part about the leopard dress? I can throw tee shirts on over it. Neheheh. Layering FTW
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 1254615615

I totally would have bought that hat. TOTALLY.

EDIT:: fell in love with these *click*
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm

that hat is great and those booties are hot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?   Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff Puff Wants [Or Bought, Whatevs]?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next