The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so.. despite the stupidity of it...

Go down 
+2
Kirsty
NightmaresOnWax
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 8:02 pm

Nova_Zero wrote:
this one freaks me out! >.<

OMFG!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
That is so creepy. Omg. Omg. Eugh now my eyes feel weird.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 10:01 pm

Thanks for that link!

It would be something that I would have for only a short time, but Ill make sure that if I do it, its done right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:20 am

Aren't corset piercings kind of dangerous anyway...because you're not meant to get a lot of piercings at once. So if you sit down and put your body through all of those piercings in one sitting...I think it's pretty silly tbh. As pretty as it may be.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 9:26 am

yeh, corset piercings are usually temporary..but it is possible to heal them..if theyre pierced well enough..but like any surface piercing they will grow out..im getting one done at some point just for a day for a photo shoot..

i know someone who got a corset piercing for like 3 days and she developed an infection in her kidneys just cause her body was under so much stress..not fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 7:26 pm

OMG in her kidneys?
Who'da thought piercings could be so dangerous?

I reallllllllly liked the corset piercing photo that was done on the girl's stomach. Sexyyyy.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:17 am

well y'know you are sticking a foreign object in your body and trying to convince your skin to heal around it..and with lots at once it just runs your immune system down making you more susceptable to infections..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so.. despite the stupidity of it...   so.. despite  the stupidity of it... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

so.. despite the stupidity of it...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Body Modifications-
Jump to: