The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pigments, from this list, which should i get?

Go down 
+2
Gloomyjewel
Beb82
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Pigments, from this list, which should i get? Empty
PostSubject: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:51 pm

There's a girl selling pigments on specktra for $18, so i am needless to say, veeeery interested. These are the colours she's selling:

Violet
Golden Yellow
Gold Mode
Copperized
Teal
Mauvement
Silver Fog
Golden Olive
Pinked Mauve
Helium
Softwash grey
Revved Up
Kitschmas

There's just one problem- fucked if i know what they look like. I've only seen Violet and Helium. But im guessing teal is er, teal.

She has taken 5 gm samples out o each but i still figure that its a bloody sight ebtter than paying $40.

if anyone has pics of these or any preferences, feel free to post them here so i can choose. I'll probably buy a maximum of three.
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:13 am

Teal, for def'... you'll love it, promise.
Gold Mode because it can go with lots of other colours.
Hmm.... Kitchmas is pretty but a little chunky so can be harder to work with.

Not sure I've used any of the others. Trying searching Specktra for the colour names and look out for swatches and FOTDs/EOTDs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:31 am

yeha i've been googling them. I really like violet, karina gave me a sample so im thinking the whole jar can't be a mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:36 am

I reckon Teal is really plain IMO, nothing special at all.
Helium is shit, the grains are so thick they don't go on at all.

Don't know about the others.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:19 am

I don't know what any of these look like but get a browny copper one if that's on the list cus that colour is very versatile. I've seen Leesha use quite a few in her vids and they're pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:18 am

I love teal! It's gorgeous and rich.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:55 am

Golden Olive is meant to be gorgeous, though I've never seen it IRL.

I have a sample of softwash grey and it's super cute, but you don't seem to wear dull colours a lot so it might be a waste.

I reckon just search up swatches/looks done with the piggies and see which you like, and will use the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Teal and Golden Olive are both beautiful. I love Teal. I think it's a must have if you wear blues or greens.

I hate Kitschmas and Helium, they both suck big time.

Revved Up is okay, nothing real special, but you wear quite a few pinky colours, so it might work for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:12 pm

so far teal is on my yay list!

annd golden olive and violet are my next choices cos i have a pigment that looks just like revved up already Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Mmm golden olive!: )
I've heard good things about Copperized
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:31 am

i ahve chosen!

teal, violet, golden olive!

now i just need teh credit card
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:57 am

Yay, good choices Lil!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:01 am

i can't wait to see teal and violet together mmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigments, from this list, which should i get?   Pigments, from this list, which should i get? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigments, from this list, which should i get?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Shopping-
Jump to: