The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:47 am

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Rimmel-cool-matte-makeup-mousse_1186667726_LRG

My mom had bought the Rimmel 16 hour liquid foundation and was raving about it. So, when I ran out of my Maybelline Mousse foundation, I decided to try the Rimmel Mousse foundation.

I was a little surprised at how wet it goes on, but it dries to flawlessness. It feels a little strange if you've never used primer under makeup before (the foundation actually has that primer feel to it), but I got used to it quickly.

It also made my eyeshadow brighter on my eyelids! I was quite pleased at that added bonus. As well, my blush went on smoother, and had a good colour with less product.

True to its name, it lasts for 16 hours, with only a couple of powder touch ups on my super-oily skin.

I'm VERY pleased with this product (especially since I have such a hard time finding foundation that works with my oily skin), and plan to continue purchasing it. At $7.98 from Walmart, it's a steal.

It has also made me want to try the Rimmel primer, as well as their powder.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:00 am

Ohhh thanks for this!
I bought some a while ago but the shade was slightly too dark for my winter skin so i expect i'll be able to use it in a ocupl ef months, so this is prefect timing!!

I really like the wet texture too though, as maybelline makes my skin so matte i thought this would be the same but it's not, i think it's going to be lovely in summer with it being all cooling and stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 02, 2008 12:58 pm

The thing I hate about the maybelline mousse products is how dry they are (I get little crumbly semi dry bits sometimes when I apply the concealer and have to rub them off) so I think the wetness would make it apply better. Do they make a concealer version of this?
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:34 pm

does it clog your pores? I know the dream matte mousse is known to make people break out in blackheads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:03 pm

I used to love this product. Until I started breaking out from it. Now
I stay away from it. I have very sensitive skin. So I use Almay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:53 pm

cool, i will have to try it out.I'm starting to really like Rimmel lately, they have some cool new stuffs out lately!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Empty

Back to top Go down

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse
Page 1 of 1