The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Traincases- which one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Traincases- which one? Empty
PostSubject: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 am

Hellooo!

I am on the hunt for a new, bigger traincase. I have found two that i like and need your opinions on which one i should get. Is the really huge one overkill?

smallish one
Spoiler:

massive one
Spoiler:

what do you think? they both come in pink or black.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Whoa, the big one is HUUUUUGE. Tbh, after doing a fashion show and make overs and yadda ya, you don't need to carry that much stuff around with you at any given time.

However! The big one has wheels, and after carting around a fucking heavy ass make up case for the past four months, I can say PLEASE BUY THE ONE WITH WHEELS. Your arms will thank you for it.

Hah, yeah, so it really depends on your finances. You probably won't need the big one, but it would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 pm

I agree with Kendra... although it's huge it'll be much easier! I also think you'd fill the little one really quickly so that'd probs be a bit too small.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:33 pm

I havent looked at the photos. I saw the word wheels. and that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Ooh beautiful color!: ) pink and cuuute! <3
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:42 pm

hmm. well i'm already out of room.

the big one is tres expensive.

I might buy the smaller one just to start off with and then when i run out of room agaaaiin, i can sell my old cases and get the big one Smile
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 pm

after carrying a cheap plastic case all day, I just...god, I can't imagine.

my first case will be a wheeled Japonesque. I'll have to figure out prices but...it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 pm

you know you can always get a trolley and just put a smaller case on it right?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:24 pm

yeah. but I'd rather just waste the cash. ;]
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 pm

girloflowers wrote:
you know you can always get a trolley and just put a smaller case on it right?

It's funny you said this... today our tutor brought her traincase in, and it's just a suitcase she modded! I thought it was cool Very Happy She sits her normal case on top. Waaay cheaper, and she makes shitloads on the print stuff she does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm

yay for saving money indeed. being as crafty as i am im sure there's no reaosn why i couldn't just get two smaller cases if needs be, and sit them atop each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:02 am

i ended up choosing this one

I'm buying it in june and foregoing those pigments i want (even though i like, really desperately want them.) shipping is free apparently! how much of a score is that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traincases- which one?   Traincases- which one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Traincases- which one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Shopping-
Jump to: