The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lillian Wants....

Go down 
+17
Beb82
NightmaresOnWax
kaylalane
hello disaster
hyperventilating
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
Kirsty
Gloomyjewel
Aelwyndaeira
TOONRULESOK
Le_Saboteur
anjelik_dreamin
xxmissyxx
shadowsforsale
PolyphonicThought
Jayme
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Ahh yes...I must be getting confused with Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and the likes. Oh well! A wider Palette for my fashion needs can't hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 pm

mmm fashiooonnnnnn

im off to penrith plaza in a few days so i'll hit the stores there!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:12 pm

haha, $15 tights? I have $11 tights myself, from Dillards. now they're awesome. n.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 pm

OH MAN I'M SO PAYING A VISIT TO AMERICAN APPAREL!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I like them for the cardigans and long sleeve sweaters. Im all about basics with graphic, fitted tees. even reading this post, I may look for different coloured skinny jeans myself - well, nothing beyond black and plum or burgundy - I'd blind myself. haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:33 pm

... they have the skimpiest shorts I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Kiki wrote:
its ridiculously overpriced!

well here it is at least.

i want that...shiny metallic ice skating dress which is like £30 ($60ish) which is...ok i suppose, not ridiculous but not wonderful. but a pair of pants were like £20! ($40ish) which is ridiculous.

i was like woooooah.

in america, its $50...which ok is only like £5 less for me but its still annoying.

Those prices are totally typical... and maybe even a little cheaper than usual for over here.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
haha, $15 tights? I have $11 tights myself, from Dillards. now they're awesome. n.n

Ha! I have to pay $25 for a pair of thigh highs because I need plus sized ones (biiiiig legs)....beat THAT. And they're only plain black nylons.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm

does anyoe have ideas for decorating my jeans?

i want the sexiest jeans collection ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:01 pm

girloflowers wrote:
does anyoe have ideas for decorating my jeans?

i want the sexiest jeans collection ever Razz

Put something on the ass. At Michael's here you can get all kinds of iron-on things. They have this Hilary Duff collection. I was shocked, because they're super cool and then I looked at the label. They have crowns, and skulls and stuff. Very neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 pm

excellent Smile

does permanent marker hold up any good?

and is fading them hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:50 am

Gemstonesss they look sick on everything, Im obvsessed with them, you could have them on the lining on the pockets!
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:58 am

I'm so amused that coloured jeans are back in style again. I remember having purple, neon pink, baby blue and black back in the 90s....LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm

oooh neon pink!!!

excuse me while i drool
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 am

OMG Lil I could SOOOO rhinestone your pants. And make 'em awesome! I work at my aunt's figure skating apparel store, and we have the gorgeous Svwarski (sp?) crystals that I glue to everything I OWN. My phone, camera, iPod... Shoes... EVERYTHIGN! hahaha.

But then there's the issure of you living in Austraaaalia... Hmm. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:31 am

wouldn't they come off though?

and awesome figure skating >.<
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:34 am

Nooope! They stay on through ANYTHING. We use this like, super duper EXTRA strong glue. It's called E6000 glue. Works so well - my cousin glued his BUMPER to his car with it!!!

And they're sooo shiney!!! Razz

But anyways.. Sharpies stay pretty well, depending on the fabric. On jeans they would stay pretty well. Also fabric markers are good - much more permanant. Or like, come up with a really awesome design to paint on with fabric paint?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:36 am

yeah i just discovered dad has fabric paints hidden away! sick one!

plus the shop up the road has glow in the dark fabric paint but its like $60 a jar :/
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:38 am

Aw jeez! That's so much!! But that would be pretty goofy - glow in the dark pants!!! Hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:40 am

so pretty Razz shiiiny!

im sort of obsessed with stuff that glows in the dark

i have those stars all over my room Razz
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:41 am

Aww. I used to when I was little little. I have glow in the dark nail polish though!! It's schweeet maan.

So yeah - come up with an awesome design and make GLOWY pants!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:43 am

i would if it was cheaper but i need bras Razz

marker and paint it is

i might make the pocket lining things checkered
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:44 am

That'd be cute! You should draw a cute little... critter thing... poking out of the back pocket! Razz Like a little kitten head, or like, a little panda peeking out. Aww.
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 8:08 am

Put bleached handprints on your ass! just get some strong bleach (hair bleach may work for this) and then (using tight rubber gloves, because that stuff ain't nice on your hands) bleach it and leave it for a while then wash out!

we did it a few years ago with my brothers jeans and it kinda worked but not really. you could try it!!

Or buy some patches, a local alternative shop here have these Swallow ones and they'd look HOT on the bum of some jeans
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 8:24 am

Ooh you can use watered down househould bleach too. I think its on WhatTheCraft.net on a tutorial. Not on jeans but still.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wants....   Lillian Wants.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lillian Wants....
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Fashion Gossip :: Shopping-
Jump to: