The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo Empty
PostSubject: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:48 am

Nowadays i've really been wanting a tattoo. I've been looking though the internet and on here for ideas and stuff but nothing seems to symbolise what I want. I've always thought that the most beautiful things are reflected though sadness. I want something, thats beautiful, sad, lonely and inquisitive.
Donno how else to describe it. I was thinking a lily. They're my favourite flowers.

How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo 709

How did every one pick their tattoos?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:24 pm

think about what you'd like it to represent, and write down any words that come to mind, any at all.

then write down images you have linked to these words.

- thats how i develop ideas in art, and generally, getting all the imagery down in words on paper helps me think about ideas to put together, and images that fit the brief, though in this case, what are what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 pm

i knew for a long time that i wanted a lotus blossom. the idea of rising out of the mud with clean petals (...buddhism! woohoo!) I really like that..but not so much as a religious idea, more about overcoming odds and obstacles (bad things...muuuud). i've worked so hard to get where i am..so it just said exactly what I wanted. anyway, the image itself was from a picture I took
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Thats a really cool idea actually. I think I will get a lily with maybe like poetry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 pm

a tip... the less intricate the writing, the better over time! (you don't want the words to get pale and bleed together.. i see it on alot of old rockers walking around, lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo   How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo Empty

Back to top Go down

How to I represent how i feel in a tattoo
Page 1 of 1