The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spider-Man 3!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova_Zer

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptyFri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm

To be honest I wasn't highly impressed with this film which makes me sad b/c the 1st two were amazing (no pun intended)!
Don't get me wrong I loved it but it seemed very thrown together. Like Sam Raimi tried to fit too much into the film; three
villains as well as Peter's own inner demons, tension with MJ, problems at the Bugle, y'know the whole damn kit and caboodle.
Introducing all those new characters, and having their individual arcs play out to a satisfying extent just didn't work and it
ended up with some rough narrative flow. The emotional/mental shifts Harry goes through seemed...the word clumsy comes to mind.
There are also a couple of very 'sequelly' bits, which seemed a little inconsistent with the other films like Bernard's little word in
Harry's ear concerning Norman's cause of death. Umm...so, why couldn't he have mentioned it EARLIER?! Like, y'know, at the
start of Spidey 2 for instance! It would have saved Harry a LOT of grief - not to mention Pete and MJ.

Narrative flaws and rough edges aside this film is by far the most entertaining film of the three. It is the darkest, the most action
packed, and by far the FUNNIEST Spider-Man yet. The sequence in which Peter turns into the lamest bad-boy in history is a total
crack-up. The looks on the faces of the gals as he struts the streets like a nerdy, emo-midget Travolta are absolutely priceless.
And the casting was near perfect; Thomas Haden Church brings real humanity to Flint Marko and you wind up emphasizing with
his chracter. Topher Grace's comic timing and slick, smarmy performance as Eddie/Venom was damn good too (despite getting some of the worst lines).
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptyFri May 04, 2007 4:46 pm

pssssh are their spoilers?!

cos i dont wanna read it in case there is...

there is a spoiler feature akira!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Nova_Zer

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptySat May 05, 2007 4:35 pm

hmm not really at least I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptyFri May 11, 2007 5:27 am

I totally 100% agree with everything you said man Smile)

Movie critic in the making?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nova_Zer

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptySat May 12, 2007 5:14 pm

Ha! I wish! That'd be a kick ass job. And I'm glad to see people agree. I love you
Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptySun May 13, 2007 1:22 am

ehehehehe i love where harry and spidey are fighting and grunting really manly like, and then spidey goes AAH! really girly-ey and tackles harry.

i swear to god man Razz i almost pissed myself laughing
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! EmptySun May 13, 2007 4:27 pm

I felt that the screenplay was kinda lame.

But good effects and whatevs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Sponsored content

Spider-Man 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3!!!   Spider-Man 3!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 3!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Tv & Movies-
Jump to: