The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm contemplating shaving my head.

Go down 
+2
anjelik_dreamin
Gloomyjewel
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm contemplating shaving my head. Empty
PostSubject: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Well, not really. I'm saving that for a drunken night in college. I'm just so frustrated with my hair. I have a haircut scheduled in two weeks and I have no idea what to do.

Here are pictures of me! Ignore the goofy smiles, please.

With long hair:
I'm contemplating shaving my head. DSC00914

With short hair:
I'm contemplating shaving my head. N1227210925_30247614_624

I really like Anne Hathaway's hair here, except in my color:

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Anne-Hathaway/Anne-Hathaway-15.JPG

But really I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:04 pm

How long is your hair now? I'm thinking long, but with a side fringe more or less like you have in the second pic. A few long layers.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:18 pm

I have long hair like in the first pic right now, but no bangs.

I was also considering getting a ton of layers put in, but then I would have to do so much styling every morning. Right now I basically roll out of bed, brush my teeth, brush my hair, dress and go. Then I do my make-up in the school bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:33 pm

If you put tonnes of layers you could just wake up and leave it for like a messy look?
Im not sure if that would work, but i guess if you wanted layers you could give it a try.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:57 pm

I really like you with short hair like in the second pic. I think You could do that but maybe with a few more layers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:34 pm

I think i like the anna hathaway bangs, they were cute! maybe keep your length, ask for some long layers cut in and then you could have those bangs and sweep them to the side on a side parting if you fancied a change!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:37 pm

I think you would look really cute with a finge like hers. Kinda heavier and blunt cut, like Victory Fords hair from Lipstick Jungle, you could totally rock that look!
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:38 pm

You look cute with shorter hair but I also really like the Anne Hathaway style (and colour actually!). I think a nice choppy cut would look great on you, short or long!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 pm

I prefer the long hair-ed look.
I reckon long hair with layers and either full on bangs (I thought they were cute on you!!) or a side fringe would be hot.
And maybe some brown highlights? It looked like you had them in the first pic, and they look rad.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:17 pm

I actually think you would look amazing in a really short cut like this..

I'm contemplating shaving my head. Hair

or this

I'm contemplating shaving my head. B6a570c3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:59 am

Thanks for the opinions, ladies! You're so much more helpful than my stylist or my mom. <333

I'm probably going to go with the heavy fringe but maybe a few more layers... otherwise I feel like my hair is dead.

Nini, I'm in love with that second cut, but I'm trying to grow my hair out so I can donate it. I'll save the pic for future use. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:04 pm

ohh I see. well you could get that cut once your hair is long enough I suppose right? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:40 pm

sure! maybe I'll do it this summer and come back to school and freak everyone out.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:37 pm

WOO lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm contemplating shaving my head.   I'm contemplating shaving my head. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm contemplating shaving my head.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: